i dream of heaven @everyone

chudlite

chudlite

Diamond
i dream of haven for all of us, a haven where we wont be judged for our looks, where we can prance and dance and have sex and eat good food, this brutal reality we live in is terrible, i was bluepilled not too long ago and @moldovanmogger opened my eyes to the brutal truth, i dream of a perfect world for me and my org brothers to live in; maybe its the cough syrup i drank talking for me but i genuinely just want to get away and be happy, im tired, tired of squinting, tired of collagen, tired of clenbuterol, tired of PDO threads, tired GH, tired of zygo pulls, tired of minoxidil, tired of buccal fat removal, tired of looking better, i want to be judged for my character is that so hard? this brutal world ive become bored of, all i want is to hold hands with my brothers in christ and be happy, i want to be happy with all of you fellow org rotters

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: topgrey, vermillioncorefan, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
damn at least u can dream 😔

haven and heaven are different words nigger

Open Face Aliens GIF by nothingisfunny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, mayo mogger and ryuken
this world is unfair

this world is unfair
yeah the world is really unfair and i dream of a fair world, i get sad thinking about it, if my oneitis doesnt take me back, ill try to make a plan on how to make the world a better place, im being brutally honest right now as im disassociated on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Heaven exists on earth, but not for your ugly and poor ass..

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Heaven exists on earth, but not for your ugly and poor ass..

heaven isnt being rich or good looking, its the lack of being judged for it

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
heaven isnt being rich or good looking, its the lack of being judged for it
Heaven is to float in space, while one girl rides you, another kisses you, 2 others massage your feet, and another one massages your back, all this endlessly, without having any other need

The closest thing to heaven in this reality is when you sleep and dream, and dream some shit with a girl, probably some crush from middle or high school, but this time things work out between you, and eventually you two end up kissing, or at least feeling that she likes you and is attracted to you..

we will all make it bhais❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Imretarded? @alial @ilovewater @Juandigomigo22 @Dendoni @dark.max @Soychadcell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Juandigomigo22
Heaven is to float in space, while one girl rides you, another kisses you, 2 others massage your feet, and another one massages your back, all this endlessly, without having any other need

The closest thing to heaven in this reality is when you sleep and dream, and dream some shit with a girl, probably some crush from middle or high school, but this time things work out between you, and eventually you two end up kissing, or at least feeling that she likes you and is attracted to you..
heaven is org brotherhood when we dont desire sex or food and we can all hold
hands and skip together and not be judged for being ltn mtn htn CL or chad

• Love it
but dreams are just dreams, it will never be a reality unfortunately. :feelscry:
i wish i was a great man like alexander the great or napoleon so i could bring an end to this age, i am a weak man

• +1
Yes, i agree bro, the best outcome would be to live as org brotherhood in the nice country, like netherlands

Imagine having a house next to a mountain, there is a lake few minutes away, forests on other sides...

We would have big house with animals like cows, chicken,... We would share the resources

We would have wives and children playing together, we would talk and drink beer with families while looking at campfire and joking and telling stories, while cuddling with your wife under one blanket while smiling at your children and friends

We would go hunting together in tge miuntain and celebrate any kill as brothers, we would honor the animal and use every part of it

No more wageslaving or wagecucking

What a life that would be...

• +1
Reactions: topgrey and chudlite
Yes, i agree bro, the best outcome would be to live as org brotherhood in the nice country, like netherlands

Imagine having a house next to a mountain, there is a lake few minutes away, forests on other sides...

We would have big house with animals like cows, chicken,... We would share the resources

We would have wives and children playing together, we would talk and drink beer with families while looking at campfire and joking and telling stories, while cuddling with your wife under one blanket while smiling at your children and friends

We would go hunting together in tge miuntain and celebrate any kill as brothers, we would honor the animal and use every part of it

No more wageslaving or wagecucking

What a life that would be...
dreams are so nice to have every so often:Comfy:

dreams are so nice to have every so often:Comfy:
have you ever had precog/prescient dreams? those are something, have you ever had the same exact nightmare 4 times in a row? brutal.

have you ever had precog/prescient dreams? those are something, have you ever had the same exact nightmare 4 times in a row? brutal.
what are precog/prescient dreams? are they like lucid dreams

deja vu in dream form?
no you are dreaming the future, whether it's a sequence or just a random moment. My sister has had precog dreams that came true anywhere from 3-9 months later. I had one where i am seeing myself but a much older version, maybe 10 years in the future, was quite brief what i saw though.

i dream of haven for all of us, a haven where we wont be judged for our looks, where we can prance and dance and have sex and eat good food, this brutal reality we live in is terrible, i was bluepilled not too long ago and @moldovanmogger opened my eyes to the brutal truth, i dream of a perfect world for me and my org brothers to live in; maybe its the cough syrup i drank talking for me but i genuinely just want to get away and be happy, im tired, tired of squinting, tired of collagen, tired of clenbuterol, tired of PDO threads, tired GH, tired of zygo pulls, tired of minoxidil, tired of buccal fat removal, tired of looking better, i want to be judged for my character is that so hard? this brutal world ive become bored of, all i want is to hold hands with my brothers in christ and be happy, i want to be happy with all of you fellow org rotters
Hope we can slay Stacie's in heaven :feelsuhh:

no you are dreaming the future, whether it's a sequence or just a random moment. My sister has had precog dreams that came true anywhere from 3-9 months later. I had one where i am seeing myself but a much older version, maybe 10 years in the future, was quite brief what i saw though.
i dream of taking over the world but as i said in a previous post i am a weak man and it probably wont happen although ill try my best

• Woah