I dreamed of having a fight with Burak özcevit

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
I saw him at a pool and he started to look at me. I had also one of these rubber pieces to keep me floating with me. None the less Burak told me with hand gesture to give that rubber piece to him. I got furious and told him 'that's my property' He looked at me and laughed, told me something along the line of; 'what is there in this world I can't have'. Then grabbed the rubber piece and tried to pull it away from me. I overpowered him and took my property back, afterwards I told him that if he lay his hand on it again that there would be dire consequences.
Burak ozcivit

This is the guy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10987, Celexawer and 2 others
Thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I saw him at a pool and he started to look at me. I had also one of these rubber pieces to keep me floating with me. None the less Burak told me with hand gesture to give that rubber piece to him. I got furious and told him 'that's my property' He looked at me and laughed, told me something along the line of; 'what is there in this world I can't have'. Then grabbed the rubber piece and tried to pull it away from me. I overpowered him and took my property back, afterwards I told him that if he lay his hand on it again that there would be dire consequences.
View attachment 1108224
This is the guy
He Will slay you with his ottoman blade

• So Sad
Wtf

• JFL
it's a while back. Saw the guy in my dreams mogging me and acting like a prick
You should have destroyed his face to stop the mog

• JFL