• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ...

๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜โ— ๐—š๐—ง๐—™๐—œ๐—›

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
I dreamed that 2 girls I know discovered my account here, let's call them A and R. We were going out for a dinner with a group of friends to have a nice time, I asked for a foid number in the meantime and she gave me her number but at the end of the dinner they showed everyone that I was a blackpiller KHHV mysognistic incel in Looksmax.org named Klasik616!

Incredible, I didn't know how they did it but I felt the worst possible (my life was fucking over) God I dreamed like it was real life. I asked them how they knew it was me and they told me they knew my IP of my laptop or phone because they actually never logged in my phone to search for my history but I asked them if they were also doing it with other people (which I suppose was right) and after accepting defeat I told tell to forgive me and they and the other girls said they were virgins too! and laughed about it.

Just right after I ran out of the place and my dream ended, holy fuck everyone in my university knew I was an incel. I think I'm deleting my account, this is a sign. I cannot believe what happened, sorry girls I am not a mysognist! I just have bad luck, in reality I don't have bad feelings towards any woman I know. I just want to feel loved! I need to reallifemaxx. Bai

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Alt Number 3, Snowskinned and 4 others
Episode 7 Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

Btw the girls were: 3 LTB one MTB. They saw my dark stuff posted here with a disgust on their face. These are actually people I know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Be careful niggas
Don't ruin your entire life like Sasukecel (this happened to him)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and lurking truecel
I mean I use it on the laptop during lectures when people sit behind me, I have the phone app and my search history is full of shit and people have seen it. I have talked open about it so people hear, and do you know what? No one fucking cares because they don't really know what it is you stupid ass. And if someone do, who the hell cares. This is my own problem retards

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
I mean I use it on the laptop during lectures when people sit behind me, I have the phone app and my search history is full of shit and people have seen it. I have talked open about it so people hear, and do you know what? No one fucking cares because they don't really know what it is you stupid ass. And if someone do, who the hell cares. This is my own problem retards
What if your male and female friends (if you have one) knew your were on an incel forum, would they treat you the same? No, you would lose them inmediately.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and Darkeningstar
What if your male and female friends (if you have one) knew your were on an incel forum, would they treat you the same? No, you would lose them inmediately.
I wouldn't care, I have almost no friends btw

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Klasik616
I wouldn't care, I have almost no friends btw
You have friends right now? I think you told me no. I have some rep in uni that I wanna save. I think just one girl knows I'm giga incel (by the words I've said in front of her).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and lurking truecel
Most people don't really know what an incel is. And this is lookmaxx.org not incel.io. So they wouldn't understand really. And also most people are clueless and absorbed in their own life and couldn't vare less about other peoples doing. It's just because you are in this sphere that you think many people know about this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Klasik616
Most people don't really know what an incel is. And this is lookmaxx.org not incel.io. So they wouldn't understand really. And also most people are clueless and absorbed in their own life and couldn't vare less about other peoples doing. It's just because you are in this sphere that you think many people know about this stuff.
In the case of Sasukecel, he was completely retarded to show everyone he was an incel. He went viral and now everyone knows he's a disgusting blackcel from org with 0 self steem. Is not about other people, is about your life (don't fumble your social life).

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
@pneumocystosis doesnโ€™t have to dream, it actually happened jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
In the case of Sasukecel, he was completely retarded to show everyone he was an incel. He went viral and now everyone knows he's a disgusting blackcel from org with 0 self steem. Is not about other people, is about your life (don't fumble your social life).
Yea, I mean my social life is kinda shit and I am on the verge to killing myself or going mentally insane so for me it's not really a problem. But yeah I wouldn't go around and tell people I am an incel. But I don't think you need to be an incel just because you are on lookmax.org. but yes if you want to social circle maxx you should probably not even be here and read about bp and things to much because for 98 % of the population it's just a vague concept they heard of but not grasping in the slightest and don't even believe in fully.

• +1
You have friends right now? I think you told me no. I have some rep in uni that I wanna save. I think just one girl knows I'm giga incel (by the words I've said in front of her).
Technically I would have two, actually half.
I contacted them again after years

• +1
Technically I would have two, actually half.
I contacted them again after years
Do you think it's possible to get girls without social circle?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do you think it's possible to get girls without social circle?
Assuming a person doesn't want to be a slayer I think it's very difficult.
Sex alone is worth little, at least in my opinion.

In my case, those who know me think I have no problems with girls. They don't know that for years I had no social exposure in this sense.
I certainly won't tell them otherwise, that would be counterproductive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Be careful niggas
Don't ruin your entire life like Sasukecel (this happened to him)
That's the story.

The chance of living a normal life is gone, but if I was going to rope, I would have roped.

I'm planning to escape the matrix because I can never be normal

• +1