I drew Xangsane

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
NewCanvas1

Yo @Xangsane I drew you again, know I promised to add you to my manga but right now I am trying to get better at drawing so that I can be more efficient.

Tell me what you think about the drawing, I am a complete beginner when it comes to coloring and light.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Mastermind, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Looks good, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32968 and Yuno_howitez
View attachment 2382937

Yo @Xangsane I drew you again, know I promised to add you to my manga but right now I am trying to get better at drawing so that I can be more efficient.

Tell me what you think about the drawing, I am a complete beginner when it comes to coloring and light.
Thank you!!!
What does it say on the shirt?

I love the drawing. Wonder if making some of my facial features and body features exaggerated is a good Idea for humour?

Thank you!!!
What does it say on the shirt?

I love the drawing. Wonder if making some of my facial features and body features exaggerated is a good Idea for humour?
I made the lips a little too small

On the shirt it says: "Fillers are a lifestyle", referencing your hatred for people with fake lips!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
@Yuno_howitez not too much
I wonder if you could exaggerate my brows, lashes, lips a bit. For humour.

Love it!!
I made the eyelashes a little bigger now in the cover art. What do you think about it?
NewCanvas2

I will make your lips/eyebrows/lashes bigger in humor scenes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
View attachment 2382937

except his eyes aren't blue jfl

Thank you! Looks better
Can I hit you up with more pics?
Yes, I'll take all the reference I can get. You can send a dick pic if you want as well, cause I wanna draw your dick in the comic!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • WTF
those are all morphs in a thread where he got doxxed he has dark brown eyes
nahh he showed his true face to me JFL before I know he looks like he looks similar to the anime morphs

even @TRUE_CEL trusted me with his pic I am probably the most high trust user here

@mrriceguy

• +1
nahh he showed his true face to me JFL before I know he looks like he looks similar to the anime morphs

even @TRUE_CEL trusted me with his pic I am probably the most high trust user here

@mrriceguy
He looks similar to the morphs except his coloring is whiter in the morphs it’s his facial features with white skin and blue eyes

He looks similar to the morphs except his coloring is whiter in the morphs it’s his facial features with white skin and blue eyes
Don't be mean