i dropped out from the work force

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
because i'm sub chad, there is no incentive in working, wymen don't give a shit about your money if there is no attraction since they make their own money with meme jobs. having a job is a pre requisite but only if you look good, otherwise you're just a drone in the matrix. instead i chill at home with videogames and weed financed by my boomer dad who grew up with family dad values, government subsidies and part time gigs. i don't contribute to society, because society wants me just as a workingdrone and nothing else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 20399, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
skull emoji

because i'm sub chad, there is no incentive in working, wymen don't give a shit about your money if there is no attraction since they make their own money with meme jobs. having a job is a pre requisite but only if you look good, otherwise you're just a drone in the matrix. instead i chill at home with videogames and weed financed by my boomer dad who grew up with family dad values, government subsidies and part time gigs. i don't contribute to society, because society wants me just as a workingdrone and nothing else.
What happened to looking for work? You're done because you just realized you're sub chad? we're all sub Chad doesn't mean we can mooch off family forever.

i’m a true renaissance man, someone gilded you could say

i’ve done many things in life, so much that i fear it would bore you if i listed them all

many people will gossip about my extraordinary life however i don’t pay much attention to them as they’re quite frankly… ordinary

some don’t believe i’m 40. they say i’m in my 20s. well to that i say, my secret to aging gracefully is to not have a thought unbecoming of an extraordinary person @@Chris Benoit

good day to you

I thought the new italian government doesn'T pay welfare

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What happened to looking for work? You're done because you just realized you're sub chad? we're all sub Chad doesn't mean we can mooch off family forever.
and that’s where you’re wrong

you’re supposed to go on a world expedition as a sort of education then cozy down somewhere becoming a consultant due to the vast worldly knowledge one gained from said trip

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
So brave, the BULL. You’re the main character and everyone else in .org are NPCs!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, the BULL and TechnoBoss
and that’s where you’re wrong

you’re supposed to go on a world expedition as a sort of education then cozy down somewhere becoming a consultant due to the vast worldly knowledge one gained from said trip
I said "doesn't mean we can mooch off family forever." - Doesn't mean we can't do it when we're young but if you don't atleast mooch and then turn the money into passive income, or get yourself some kind of education, it's a complete waste.

Only difference is if you're born into a filthy rich family and literally never have to work or be productive. If you're born into middle-middle upper class family, you can't live off them forever.

yes i thought i could have betabuxxed but realized that's retarded asf, if women don't want you while you're unemployed just rot. my dad is going to live another 20 years to the min then at 50 yo i will go to some clinic or some shit and leech off the government.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and TechnoBoss
I said "doesn't mean we can mooch off family forever." - Doesn't mean we can't do it when we're young but if you don't atleast mooch and then turn the money into passive income, or get yourself some kind of education, it's a complete waste.

Only difference is if you're born into a filthy rich family and literally never have to work or be productive. If you're born into middle-middle upper class family, you can't live off them forever.
i’m 39 and still live off my trust fund lol

• Woah
I’d do that too, but I love my dad too much to see him break his back all day to let me rot at home.

• +1
Mirin.

those feels when i'll never be able to go skiing in exotic mountains while shitposting on forums with not a care in the world. brootal

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I’d do that too, but I love my dad too much to see him break his back all day to let me rot at home.
He deserves It he gave birth to you in this shitty world no One asked for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 20399
Ah yes, the “trust fund” of getting your manhole railed by BJC (Big Jewish Cock).

Ashamed of .org finding out about your other 60+ y/o sugar daddies?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
He deserves It he gave birth to you in this shitty world no One asked for it
I see my self in him, imagine if a woman gave you the possibility to nut into her and give you a child…I’d do it too.

I see my self in him, imagine if a woman gave you the possibility to nut into her and give you a child…I’d do it too.
Cope he should have forecasted the advent of nazi feminism and spared you from the suffering. It was evident where we were headed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking and PseudoMaxxer