I dropped out of college 3 weeks into my first semester

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
I hate college, it sucks. Especially with the coronavirus making everything online, boring, and complicated. I was in a special program that paid for my college tuition , but fuck all that; it's not worth the stress and cortisol which would probably destroy my collagen. Probably just gonna get a retail job or any other skill-less labor like that. As long as I'm making a living that's all I care about. My ambition is to lead a stress free quiet life, and I feel like this is the best approach. But anyone's advice is appreciated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, goat2x and 27 others
Rip your future career prospects

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, joeveniro, hairyballscel and 15 others
I’m doing shit in all my classes cuz of rona and depression. I’m probably going to withdrawal to save my GPA. I’m gonna start taking tons of psilocybin to try and help my neuroticism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6273, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
My ambition is to lead a stress free quiet life
a quiet office job in an air conditioned office where you're not overworked and overstressed >>>>>>>>>>>>>> minimum wage/retail/manual labor

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, hairyballscel, WillVisitGandy and 14 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GolemRot, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
if it was anything other than stem or at a non oxbridge/ivy league uni u did right thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, SexyMofo, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
Not a good idea. Have you ever had a job before? Low skill work is definitely not something you want to do. You're replaceable, get paid like shit, no respect for it by other employees and people you tell about your job, and it's menial work.

Some office job typing emails and chilling on your phone half the time and the ability to listen to music is far superior. You could get paid more than double, so if you live frugally aka how you would live with some minimum wage job, you could save up a good amount and be able to afford copes and to move out sooner.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
such a foolish decision, even I hate college but i know job prospects are death tier without a degree. You're fucked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Jamal2222, Deleted member 4332 and 4 others
such a foolish decision, even I hate college but know job prospects are death tier without a degree. You're fucked
I'm not fucked 'till I say I'm fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Not a good idea. Have you ever had a job before? Low skill work is definitely not something you want to do. You're replaceable, get paid like shit, no respect for it by other employees and people you tell about your job, and it's menial work.

Some office job typing emails and chilling on your phone half the time and the ability to listen to music is far superior. You could get paid more than double, so if you live frugally aka how you would live with some minimum wage job, you could save up a good amount and be able to afford copes and to move out sooner.

If I have to slave away my youth studying hard and worrying about exams in order to get "good money" I'd rather choose a retail job, atleast I have freedom there.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7776, Guest2 and 1 other person
They were paying for your classes and you dropped out? What are you doing dude.

26F01428 BFC4 40BD 8B9C EFB688D9C176

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Jamal2222 and 11 others
such a foolish decision, even I hate college but know job prospects are death tier without a degree. You're fucked
This, op go back to college you cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Not too late yet, you can still go back otherwise your gonna regret your decision

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Now you must 100% rely on your looks to carry you through life

You better pray you have a good base buddy boyo

Or I suggest visiting isla vista in 2014 and meeting a young chap called elliot and asking if you may join his wonderful day of retribution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, hairyballscel, Mongrelcel and 5 others
Cope pitt dropped out and became famous

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3828, Patient A and 1 other person
yeah i did that too last year
lost like 7 grand for like a month

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Patient A and 1 other person
The only job you can get without a degree is fast food or retail
You have to work everyday of the week too
And you could work overtime
Unless you get lucky and win the lottery its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Patient A and 2 others
I hate college, it sucks. Especially with the coronavirus making everything online, boring, and complicated. I was in a special program that paid for my college tuition , but fuck all that; it's not worth the stress and cortisol which would probably destroy my collagen. Probably just gonna get a retail job or any other skill-less labor like that. As long as I'm making a living that's all I care about. My ambition is to lead a stress free quiet life, and I feel like this is the best approach. But anyone's advice is appreciated.
only viable if you are a chad tbh so you can bounce off lookshalo, looksmax, roid and become social for a while you can continue college later

It's a good decision you will develop manly hands and tanned high sex appeal skin from manual labour work

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
bitch ass quitter

You could have just deferred until you're comfortable to go back jfl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
The only job you can get without a degree is fast food or retail
You have to work everyday of the week too
And you could work overtime
Unless you get lucky and win the lottery its over
Trades

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2587
Go back bro , i hated my first semester as well but am glad i didn't drop out , u will regret it 100% , an advice from a bro go back

You could have just deferred until you're comfortable to go back jfl.
I did deffer. My mom gave me good advice and said "Always leave your doors open" and she helped me make up this fake story that I had coronavirus and I couldnt continue. JFL it worked.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6273
Rip financial comfort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Patient A
Most people shouldn't go to college in the first place. It used to be something for the intellectual elite, now every guetto nigger and dumb woman has a "degree".

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 3323
Most people shouldn't go to college in the first place. It used to be something for the intellectual elite, now every guetto nigger and dumb woman has a "degree".
agreed, i just wanna be rich

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
college is about extending youth, not education

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1180
college is about extending youth, not education
It's about getting connections and a future wife. If you don't get your wife at college forget about fucking a virgin ever again in your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BigBoy, Deleted member 7173 and 4 others
Try getting into trades. A lot of men work a trade and can afford a nice house and a family. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6873
Try some technical course, they last 2 years and have high employability.
Another option is to learn some skill that doesn't need a diploma, like programming and video editing, I would try to do that if I had a computer.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EverythingMattersCel
Try some technical course, they last 2 years and have high employability.
Another option is to learn some skill that doesn't need a diploma, like programming and video editing, I would try to do that if I had a computer.

Cope tbh. Any self-taught "programmer", video editor or graphic designer will get outsourced. Especially if you learn programming by some cheap courses or by YT videos. Anyone can code but most self-taught are not taught good practices... (e.g. with how the code is laid out, planning for a project or the methodology). Like a lot of web-development tends to be self-taught... and people copy some boilerplate code...they end up achieving x,y and z but the page-loading times are slow asf because their code is crap. It's best to be taught via an apprenticeship program or from a degree otherwise you are replaceable by any code-monkey from the 3rd world.

Employers would much pay a high income to someone that has been taught the right way vs a code monkey and if you are self-taught you are no different from a code monkey.

As for video-editing and graphic designer stuff you can learn that stuff all online properly but it's basically been swallowed up by the gig-economy. Anyone can go on fiverr and get it super cheap...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 4106
As long as I'm making a living that's all I care about. My ambition is to lead a stress free quiet life, and I feel like this is the best approach.
You should watch Jojo DiU
and see how this ends for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 4106
Join a trade school

Retard free tuition and you drop out to shit post here KYS OP

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3323