I Encountered The Halo Effect After Looksmaxxing

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
I encountered such a wild example of the Halo Effect with a girl recently. Over a year ago I had this interaction with a girl on facebook where I was explaining my job, day trading to her after asking me about it (Think I'm autistic? idc, I purposefully try not to run "game" with women), she had a shitty and dismissive attitude for seemingly no reason, then a year later circles back to apologize.

Cxzcxzczxccxcxcx

Keep in mind, I haven't interacted with her in any way, except my profile pic at the time I first spoke to her was me when I was still chubby:

To my profile pic now when she came back to apologize:

In this case I haven't done anything to warrant this girl to have a radical change in how she treats me except improving my looks and getting leaner. Most people are completely oblivious to the halo / failo effect that looks have. When you are a sub5, people are meaner to you by default and they have no idea why.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, ´´´´´´´´, hattrick and 16 others
You will see dozens of such situations now, this shit makes me bitter as fuck even if it's in my favor. Which in turn creates another observation, as you're now embittered, salty and frustrated even more by blackpill you see which makes you objectively a worse person than you were before, yet you get so much more positive attention from women simply by looking better.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
Crazy fucking shit man lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, MrOrion and blite
ye i got halo effect in the ward and one muslim tried to fuck me while i was sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, poopoohead, Sub0 and 4 others
haha you beta bitch :feelshmm: should've told her to khs 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You will see dozens of such situations now, this shit makes me bitter as fuck even if it's in my favor. Which in turn creates another observation, as you're now embittered, salty and frustrated even more by blackpill you see which makes you objectively a worse person than you were before, yet you get so much more positive attention from women simply by looking better.

Somewhat. However lets not be naïve and assume we are immune to the halo effect ourselves, in retrospect, how many times have we as men fell in love with a girl because "she's not just pretty, she has an amazing personality too" - it's only post blackpill knowledge we are more self aware about this phenomenon.

even if i get all the surgeries on my list im gonna keep being bitter. fuck genetics for bringing so much suffer to this clown world

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and DeformedCell
Good treatment I got from girls after I started looksmaxxing was way, way more blackpilling to me than the experiences of poor treatment I got when I looked like shit. Nothing changed in my behaviour or personality, only my looks

• +1
Reactions: zura and poopoohead