I enjoy validating the stereotype that white people are stingy in ethnic shops

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Went into an ethnic shop and took a can of monster from the fridge to the counter (3 feet away) to ask the shopkeeper the price
He said €2.50 and I said "It's okay, thanks" and put it back
When I turned my back he made a loud noise like he was "hocking" up spit. A display of rudeness, despite him seeming overly polite (intentionally false politeness) when I decided not to purchase it.
I like to think that he was offended that I wouldn't give him the €2.50 for the Monster
Now that I think about it, I don't want him getting the satisfaction of knowing his ripping a white man off and putting those funds towards his sons who will compete with me in the dating market. Brb, he buys his son a car which I don't have and suddenly the ethnic has closed the SMV gap on me by 0.5 points
On my walk home I stopped at a supermarket and bought a monster for €1.30
I couldn't drink it until I got to a park anyway since I was carrying stuff so delaying the purchase was no additional inconvenience to me just for the sake of saving money

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244, Beetlejuice and 4 others
..wtf bro this is potential autism

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 18244
Now that I think about it, I don't want him getting the satisfaction of knowing his ripping a white man off and putting those funds towards his sons who will compete with me in the dating market. Brb, he buys his son a car which I don't have and suddenly the ethnic has closed the SMV gap on me by 0.5 points
200 8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
pretty based thread

don’t remember the last time I paid for a monster, I abuse them daily but I steal them for extra dopamine

Monsters me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back