I envy you guys a lot

nigtard

nigtard

Most of you here are mentalcels.There are some subhumans but its very rare.Guys on here just rate people lower out of spite but most guys here at least look normal.I look fucking disgusting.Scrolling through ratings is suifuel for me it reminds me of how ugly I am.Its very rare to be as ugly as I am.Disgust wouldn't qualify for how I feel about myself.I feel guilty for being jealous of incels here but its the truth.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, try2beme, billymidnight and 11 others
Most of you here are mentalcels.There are some subhumans but its very rare.Guys on here just rate people lower out of spite but most guys here at least look normal.I look fucking disgusting.Scrolling through ratings is suifuel for me it reminds me of how ugly I am.Its very rare to be as ugly as I am.Disgust wouldn't qualify for how I feel about myself.I feel guilty for being jealous of incels here but its the truth.

Have you gotten a rate from anyone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, nigtard and wsada
Have you gotten a rate from anyone?
yea i rated him in pms he is ugly as fuck like 2/10 genuinely deformed ugly fuck even if he was 6'6 nba player 8x6 jacked basketball pro with most status he wouldnt get pussy thats how ugly and genuinely unattractive he is

i vomited when i saw him, thinking about his face makes me gag still and i get nausea

i wanna take a fat diarrhea shit on his face

when i first saw his face i couldnt sleep that night and he was in my nightmares, he's so fucking ugly

in my dream i was a jock bullying him in school like the little bitch ugly fag he is then i took a fat diarrhea shit on him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Akhi, iblamechico, ayusshhhh and 12 others
Most people get rated subhuman just for trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, try2beme, rand anon and 2 others
yea i rated him in pms he is ugly as fuck like 2/10 genuinely deformed ugly fuck even if he was 6'6 nba player 8x6 jacked basketball pro with most status he wouldnt get pussy thats how ugly and genuinely unattractive he is

i vomited when i saw him, thinking about his face makes me gag still and i get nausea

i wanna take a fat diarrhea shit on his face

Disrespectful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, rand anon, 5.5psl and 4 others
Guys on here overrate too much

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, try2beme, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
Disrespectful.
I tried being respectful and very honest

Well, I literally overrated him by saying 2/10 too

I need to take a fat diarrhea shit in his nostrils

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ascension
You know ts over if you get mogged by .org's rating section

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel, The Grinch and 4 others
You know ts over if you get mogged by .org's rating section
but dude hes like SO UGLY i wanna take a diarrhea shit on him

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
so can i take a fat diarrhea shit on your face?
Stop lying why the fuck would I get rated by some random.Nigga who even are you

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, ascension and asdvek
well, can i take a fat diarrhea shit on your face?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, ayusshhhh, The Grinch and 1 other person
Most people here have a social circle and are young .Some are bored teen normies who heard about looksmaxxing and decided to troll here.Incels and unattractive (oldcels)are minority even on a incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and nigtard
I'm good-looking and I'm a mentalcel. Mentalcel is still celibacy. I have symptoms of avoidant and schizoid disorder, although I may not have the actual brain changes associated with these disorders.

I have psychological problems that make me a-social (not anti-social). Until I fix the problems, I will remain a celibate trash.

I also have a mindset that will never allow me to do what NT retards do, which is good to some extent but has backwards. I'm blackpilled beyond the point of return.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and nigtard
Yeah most guys rated me as a truecel.Blackgymmax said I'm 2.5 psl
I can also give a rating, but it will be unbiased and objective, because I'm not envious and I'm always looking for objectivity when it comes to such things.

You can send me a photo of you in DMs.

BRO ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN I TAKE A FAT DIARRHEA SHIT ON YOUR FACE

I'm good-looking and I'm a mentalcel. Mentalcel is still celibacy. I have symptoms of avoidant and schizoid disorder, although I may not have the actual brain changes associated with these disorders.

I have psychological problems that make me a-social (not anti-social). Until I fix the problems, I will remain a celibate trash.

I also have a mindset that will never allow me to do what NT retards do, which is good to some extent but has backwards. I'm blackpilled beyond the point of return.
Try being ugly and mentally ill.Thats when you'll see just how brutal life can be

BRO ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN I TAKE A FAT DIARRHEA SHIT ON YOUR FACE

Season 3 Curry GIF by PBS

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Most people here have a social circle and are young .Some are bored teen normies who heard about looksmaxxing and decided to troll here.Incels and unattractive (oldcels)are minority even on a incel forum.
90% of Org users are deformed truecels

Ok 10.49 100M

Im 5'9 why would you envy me?

You're not a true nigtard or you would just go out and rape women