I experienced height/racepill first hand.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

Kraken
I finally understand what you guys mean about the heightpill/racepill. I was talking to an American Asian woman (mother's friend's friend), and went to her house to visit. Like I could just tell she was a self-hating Asian woman. She had a tryhard American accent, (despite sounding obviously chinese.) Dyed her hair blonde, had a tan, and had very short denim shorts . Anyways she was giving me a haircut. (apparently she was a professional barber, gave me the shittiest hair cut of my life, people were teasing me about it in school, just gave me a fucking buzzcut, I would have rather been bald.)

I remember me, my mom, and her were talking about how much I grew since I last saw her. I was saying, "I wish I didn't stop growing."

My mother was like,"Aren't you tall enough, thank god you stopped growing."

She was saying something like 183 cm was the ideal height, because taller proportions look weird. I am 190cm (6ft 3) btw.

The friend said, "No 183 cm (6ft) is too short, my daughters are 175 (5ft 9) cm, they need a 190 cm guy for them, when they are wearing high heels."

Like this interaction pissed me off, she was a fucking midget, and she felt her 5ft 9 daughters were entitled to a tall guy.

She probably wanted her daughters to date a white guy as well. JFL. I witnessed a literal meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I finally understand what you guys mean about the heightpill/racepill. I was talking to an American Asian woman (mother's friend's friend), and went to her house to visit. Like I could just tell she was a self-hating Asian woman. She had a tryhard American accent, (despite sounding obviously chinese.) Dyed her hair blonde, had a tan, and had very short denim shorts . Anyways she was giving me a haircut. (apparently she was a professional barber, gave me the shittiest hair cut of my life, people were teasing me about it in school, just gave me a fucking buzzcut, I would have rather been bald.)

I remember me, my mom, and her were talking about how much I grew since I last saw her. I was saying, "I wish I didn't stop growing."

My mother was like,"Aren't you tall enough, thank god you stopped growing."

She was saying something like 183 cm was the ideal height, because taller proportions look weird. I am 190cm (6ft 3) btw.

The friend said, "No 183 cm (6ft) is too short, my daughters are 175 (5ft 9) cm, they need a 190 cm guy for them, when they are wearing high heels."

Like this interaction pissed me off, she was a fucking midget, and she felt her 5ft 9 daughters were entitled to a tall guy.

She probably wanted her daughters to date a white guy as well. JFL. I witnessed a literal meme.

Still she's right.

5ft9 girls don't want 6ft guys.

• +1
she wants you to marry her daughter

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper
7A9E0E0A AA49 4B84 8764 F6F2736B5320

• +1
Still she's right.

5ft9 girls don't want 6ft guys.
Where I am. Heightpill/racepill isn't that strong. I never really understood the self-hating Asian whore or height meme, but I experienced it first hand this time.

American aisan women are shit

>tfw you are 5'9" and reading this

Or go to a short country or something.
i am already living in short country my height little above average here, i fraud with big boots but i will add some elevator soon