I (f18) came at the dentist

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
my dentist is so cute, literally exactly my type!! i haven’t been for a year and a bit (aaa sorry guys!!) and because im quite inexperienced i get wet at even the tiniest things so don’t judge lol blah blah open wide whatever turned on haha standard stuff but that wasn’t even what was turning me on the most, it was the fact he kept saying ‘good’ and ‘you’re doing so well’ during the check up and him speaking to me afterwards normally asw he was just so charming and big and it was turning me on so badly my praise kink was going crazy i ran to the bathroom after an xray (everything was all good btw lol) and then just let it all happen haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
aaa sorry guys!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, not__cel, ElySioNs and 1 other person
some people just live very weird and different lives

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 1ncel, 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
my dentist is so cute, literally exactly my type!! i haven’t been for a year and a bit (aaa sorry guys!!) and because im quite inexperienced i get wet at even the tiniest things so don’t judge lol blah blah open wide whatever turned on haha standard stuff but that wasn’t even what was turning me on the most, it was the fact he kept saying ‘good’ and ‘you’re doing so well’ during the check up and him speaking to me afterwards normally asw he was just so charming and big and it was turning me on so badly my praise kink was going crazy i ran to the bathroom after an xray (everything was all good btw lol) and then just let it all happen haha
aaa sorry guys!!
Twitch Looking GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, mike21, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
written by a man 100%