I FAILED AN EXAM BECAUSE I GOT MOGGED HARD

G

Genghis Khan

roped in 06.18.2023
They made me sit together with a 6’5 5.5psl chad I literally couldnt focus on the test and was able to answer only 5 questions out of 25 my hands shaked the whole time

i will rope my life is too brutal
i’m back again seth @mrriceguy @5.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, pig_face, incel194012940 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 30234, HeightPilledum and 2 others
blackpill is following me everywhere i go

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
most NT looksmax.org user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Deleted member 29167, cmybk and 1 other person
They made me sit together with a 6’5 5.5psl chad I literally couldnt focus on the test and was able to answer only 5 questions out of 25 my hands shaked the whole time

Literally mogged to an inferior grade.
Brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and reptiles
"Omg i was so nervous around Chad, he was so hot, I couldn’t even focus on the exam“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, tombradylover, Tiku and 6 others
most NT looksmax.org user
It shocks me when I read shit like this tbh

I literally admire the facial aestheics of those around me if they are especially attractive. Only a heightmog would make me insecure, but even then I wouldn't be too shocked to answer questions on my fucking test

OP delete your account immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, tombradylover and 7 others
Can relate even I worry about this shit puts me off important things in life

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Gaygymmaxx
It shocks me when I read shit like this tbh

I literally admire the facial aestheics of those around me if they are especially attractive. Only a heightmog would make me insecure, but even then I wouldn't be too shocked to answer questions on my fucking test

OP delete your account immediately

i already deleted 3 of them before. i am cursed and will never be able to leave this shithole. i will probably be reading posts here right before getting a heart attack at 65. thoughts? @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24444 and Gaygymmaxx
lmao what a faggot

imagine failing a test because you were distracted looking at another man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, AsGoodAsItGets and alriodai
just say u didnt work hard enough for the test the day before, there is no way " a chad " can do this to you

if blackpill makes you rethink life like this you would have roped a long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
i already deleted 3 of them before. i am cursed and will never be able to leave this shithole. i will probably be reading posts here right before getting a heart attack at 65. thoughts? @mrriceguy
Which was your prev one?

I dropped out of college because I kept getting mogged by whites everytime I went outside. At least you don't have it that bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Genghis Khan
I dropped out of college because I kept getting mogged by whites everytime I went outside. At least you don't have it that bad
its even worse for me

Bro how can his mere presence make you not be able to focus. I mean , I would understand for example feeling like this while near that guy when trying to talk to women but c'mon , who cares about looks when it's not about women.

Bro how can his mere presence make you not be able to focus. I mean , I would understand for example feeling like this while near that guy when trying to talk to women but c'mon , who cares about looks when it's not about women.
i got angry like a mad man

just say u didnt work hard enough for the test the day before, there is no way " a chad " can do this to you

if blackpill makes you rethink life like this you would have roped a long time ago
I can just imagine a light Yagami tier internal diolague as this guy contemplates by which margin he's being mogged, and calculating his looks in relation to others and contemplating whether or not he's being looked at.

like this:

holy ykspill ruined me too

quick question: if a women has a 5.5 psl rating, is she good looking?

women are always goodlooking i would fuck any girl tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

@Genghis Khan - thanks, makes sense, but that doesn't answer my question

I can relate to op it's sort of that Patrick Bateman moment when he drops his cards your mind is constantly thinking about the perfect structure and anatomy I've accidentally done it so many times I'm walking in public and I see this chad and I will just stare almost I would bump into ppl by accident if your not truly black pilled you won't react like this

• +1
Any girl above 3 psl has more smv than any men on this planet and I'm not joking that's just the truth she can easily fuck 99% guys .

• +1
Any girl above 3 psl has more smv than any men on this planet and I'm not joking that's just the truth she can easily fuck 99% guys .

And here we reverse cope chad has more options in a day than a sub Stacy has in a week he's literally the top 1 percent of the genetic pool and he may get overall less offer but the quality what he mogs mogs those lesser tier women's ancestry's into 2

FIXED FOR YOU

This is the reverse cope of this forum you underestimate and over estimate women frankly I never see chads irl the highest is a high tier normie I've never seen a David gandy irl let alone a Sean o pry there probably more common in Denmark

... yes, but what is a 3? Is that ugly, mid?

What is a 5.5? Stacylite?

Can someone answer my question?

confused homer simpson GIF

5.5 looks insane

@Genghis Khan - thanks, makes sense, but that doesn't answer my question
No, that’s femcel tier, Stacy or death

• JFL
Hope that you get luckier on the newt respawn and don't end up in india

• JFL

Yes 3 is ugly , 5.5 is stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Yes 3 is ugly , 5.5 is stacylite
THANK YOU

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
That's your fault, who cares if there's a Chad next to you

Any girl has more smv than any men on this planet and I'm not joking that's just the truth she can easily fuck 99% guys .