I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Everything went ok I was legit 20yards from the centre and some fucking bitch was parked in the middle of a one way street talking to some other bitch.

I stop and wait to see whats happening, she then fucking reverses (I was meant to pull in to the left) so I assume she is trying to let me through.
This fucking bitch ruined my test I was literally about to fucking pass I was 10 seconds away from fucking finishing

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, halloweed, tiresome96 and 6 others
NO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER MONTH FOR A FUCKING TEST

I have failed twice

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN and Deleted member 14693
Women got banned from driving in Saudi for a reason

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and 5.5psl
This experience will make U stronger. I myself failed 3 Times (it was Always the fault of Others)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and chrisN
Incel trait: You don’t fact check

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Everything went ok I was legit 20yards from the centre and some fucking bitch was parked in the middle of a one way street talking to some other bitch.

I stop and wait to see whats happening, she then fucking reverses (I was meant to pull in to the left) so I assume she is trying to let me through.
This fucking bitch ruined my test I was literally about to fucking pass I was 10 seconds away from fucking finishing

Attachments

• B281713D-119D-4FA7-AEDE-E4F4064AB503.gif
    B281713D-119D-4FA7-AEDE-E4F4064AB503.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisN and ROTTING
Holy shit you have to be seriously incel to fail a driving test

You prob past the written test like the good dork that you are

You only lose if you give up bitchnigga

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and _MVP_
Holy shit you have to be seriously incel to fail a driving test

You prob past the written test like the good dork that you are
It took me 3 times to pass and I passed by the limit mark

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
This experience will make U stronger. I myself failed 3 Times (it was Always the fault of Others)
Gonna try snipe another test when someone cancels otherwise I have to wait till October

Low iq trait

have u passed now?

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
In India, you pay the instructor and he drives for you jfl. That is how I got my license. I don't even know how to drive a car lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62709 and j05
I was cut the first time too because on the reverse turn I was 5 cm away from the pavement. A minuscule error that the auditor could have taken no notice of, but she wanted to cut someone and I had to be there that day. And then I had to torment myself with more classes and wait for another year because of my schedule.

Just go to a poor, corrupt country and pay a bribe for a permit, here in Romania many got their license from Ukraine for example, though it doesn't seem to work now anymore with the war and all...