I fantasize about killing women roughly 100 times every day

True Paragon

True Paragon

Iron
Disclaimer: I am NOT inciting anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. Do not act like me.

I'm getting old. My 27th birthday is in November, and 15 days before that will mark the two year anniversary of when I began searching for a girlfriend. And what do I have to show for it? Absolutely nothing. I've only dated four attractive women since then. Two of them rejected me, and the other two I rejected for legitimate reasons. One was an overt misandrist and staunch feminist, and the other lived eight hours away from me, shared virtually none of my interests, and had a poor command of English. I only have a body count of three, and all of them were unattractive. I have no car, no house, no job, and very little money. My nasolabial folds are becoming increasingly prominent, and by the time I marry I'll probably look wrinkly as fuck.

It's basically over at this point. Women ruined my life. I tried so hard to find a desirable partner, but it didn't matter. All the woman on my level (6.5/10) won't settle for anything less than a HTN. I've been rejected so many times that my self-esteem is basically non-existent. I feel like a pathetic failure, and women are to blame for that.

So to cope, I fantasize about exterminating women. I'm not actually going to murder anyone, but I have done shit that could have landed me in serious legal trouble. I fantasize about killing them around 100 times on a regular day, and when I'm in a bad mood it's even worse. Therapy has helped, and I'm going to start taking antidepressants soon, but I'm scared it won't make a difference and that I'll eventually end up in prison. That would be a horrific outcome for both me and my family, but as time goes on I'll have less and less to lose by going apeshit.

tl;dr; women rejected me for so long than I fantasize about killing them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: counterintuitive, rulothecab, DalitBoss and 6 others
Disclaimer: I am NOT inciting anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. Do not act like me.

I'm getting old. My 27th birthday is in November, and 15 days before that will mark the two year anniversary of when I began searching for a girlfriend. And what do I have to show for it? Absolutely nothing. I've only dated four attractive women since then. Two of them rejected me, and the other two I rejected for legitimate reasons. One was an overt misandrist and staunch feminist, and the other lived eight hours away from me, shared virtually none of my interests, and had a poor command of English. I only have a body count of three, and all of them were unattractive. I have no car, no house, no job, and very little money. My nasolabial folds are becoming increasingly prominent, and by the time I marry I'll probably look wrinkly as fuck.

It's basically over at this point. Women ruined my life. I tried so hard to find a desirable partner, but it didn't matter. All the woman on my level (6.5/10) won't settle for anything less than a HTN. I've been rejected by women so many times that my self-esteem is basically non-existent. I feel like a pathetic failure, and women are to blame for that.

So to cope, I fantasize about exterminating women. I'm not actually going to murder anyone, but I have done shit that could have landed me in serious legal trouble. I fantasize about killing them dozens of times every day—around 100 on a regular day. Therapy has helped, and I'm going to start taking antidepressants soon, but I'm scared it won't make a difference and that I'll eventually end up in prison. That would be a horrific outcome for both me and my family, but as time goes on I'll have less and less to lose by going apeshit.

its okay bhai funny enough not everything is about women or romance

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, schizolool, IwillRope2024 and 1 other person
Here before @ lmao gives you 50% warning and doesn’t respond to any question you ask in the pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, IwillRope2024 and True Paragon
Speechmemified 6pcu34

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, User28823 and ineonx

It's basically over at this point. Women ruined my life. I tried so hard to find a desirable partner, but it didn't matter. All the woman on my level (6.5/10) won't settle for anything less than a HTN. I've been rejected so many times that my self-esteem is basically non-existent. I feel like a pathetic failure, and women are to blame for that.

So to cope, I fantasize about exterminating women. I'm not actually going to murder anyone, but I have done shit that could have landed me in serious legal trouble. I fantasize about killing them around 100 times on a regular day, and when I'm in a bad mood it's even worse. Therapy has helped, and I'm going to start taking antidepressants soon, but I'm scared it won't make a difference and that I'll eventually end up in prison. That would be a horrific outcome for both me and my family, but as time goes on I'll have less and less to lose by going apeshit.

kekkk i would of done it already you low T faggotttt

stfu faggot

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and maarda
Go ER in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: True Paragon and Latinolooksmaxxer
id legit destroy the world if I could to end your suffering my poor baby

this is the Oath I make before the Heavens

• +1
Reactions: True Paragon
Nevemind i read your thread and your a sexhaver

No sympathy for sexhavers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool and PARISIEN

you are my favorite greycel my sweet child i promise itll get better

• +1
you should try lucid dreams

• +1
id legit destroy the world if I could to end your suffering my poor baby

this is the Oath I make before the Heavens
Thanks, brother. It feels good to know that there are people out there who sympathize with me despite the fact I have these fantasies.
you are my favorite greycel my sweet child i promise itll get better
I hope so.
you should try lucid dreams
I've actually been thinking about this after I briefly lucid dreamed a few days ago. I don't think it would help me cope, but it'd be a cool experience.
Nevemind i read your thread and your a sexhaver

No sympathy for sexhavers
Where is your sense of solidarity, brother? Yes, I am fortunate enough to not be an incel; nevertheless, we are both victims of hypergamy. Rather than pit incels against non-incels, we should see ourselves as allies with a common goal. Nothing is accomplished by a crabs in a bucket mentality.

I've actually been thinking about this after I briefly lucid dreamed a few days ago. I don't think it would help me cope, but it'd be a cool experience.
You can just kill them in your dream and fuck their dead bodies

maybe surgerymax or even better asiamax or something idk. might try that first before er however, I support your decision to er at anytime

You are misguided. You are about to enter prime slaying phase tbh. All the foids are cooked once they hit 25 theory. The men are able to slay pretty much forever until their dick stops working. It’s one of the only beautiful sides of being a man tbh. 30+ year old foids are so insecure and blackpilled because they didn’t get selected earlier and can’t have kids anymore.

I thought this was gonna be a funny thread but it was a sad thread

• So Sad
You can just kill them in your dream and fuck their dead bodies
I would rather have pleasant lucid dreams than violent ones. Like marrying a cute woman and going on adventures with her.
maybe surgerymax or even better asiamax or something idk
I can't afford to surgerymax, and I have doubts it will improve my situation. And I prefer white women, although settling on an Asian foreigner might be my only option.
I support your decision to er at anytime
I would love to make the woman who have wronged me suffer, but I can't without completely destroying my life and devastating my family. I don't want that to happen.
You are about to enter prime slaying phase
30+ year old foids are so insecure and blackpilled because they didn’t get selected earlier and can’t have kids anymore.
I've heard this argument before, but I don't believe it. I've swiped right on many 31-year-old woman and I haven't noticed any difference in terms of their pickiness. More importantly, I'll feel like even more of a pathetic failure if I fail to find love before my youth expires.

bro you can’t let women stress you like this