i fantasize how life with a big dick wouldve been all the time

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
im like a guy with no legs that fantasizes about winning the 100m in the olympics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, datboijj, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 23218
@HimmyButler

i cant cope, im worst than ever

my life is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
im like a guy with no legs that fantasizes about winning the 100m in the olympics
Its so over for my small thin penis. I’ve expected ima cucky cuck boi my wife deserved to participate in bbc gang bangs because I’m too small to satisfy all the big men can have their way

@pessimistic @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and cytoplasm
It would've been great

Its so over for my small thin penis. I’ve expected ima cucky cuck boi my wife deserved to participate in bbc gang bangs because I’m too small to satisfy all the big men can have their way
youve got to get accustomed to the idea

atleast you can feel it and have some fun though

sexual exclusivity is a thing of the past with how easy access to multiple chaddy big dicks is nowadays

• +1
youve got to get accustomed to the idea

atleast you can feel it and have some fun though

sexual exclusivity is a thing of the past with how easy access to multiple chaddy big dicks is nowadays
It’s truly over @cruisezyg

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Solution: date a big dick trans girl.

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
@pessimistic @cytoplasm
if the dickpill by itself isnt enough imagine there are gigachads out there with 8x6s

the women belong to them, imagine thinking you can compete. you got to be lucky they dont come across your gf or just accept ur gf will get fucked by them

why do some people cope by thinking big dicked guys must be truecels. their looks are enough for big dick to get them worshipped ive seen it again and gain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, alriodai, \/orman and 1 other person
hung trans kween can save you from your tiny dick misery. She will reach deep into your throat with her ladycock

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and \/orman
if the dickpill by itself isnt enough imagine there are gigachads out there with 8x6s

the women belong to them, imagine thinking you can compete. you got to be lucky they dont come across your gf or just accept ur gf will get fucked by them
Columbian shemales have the largest penis’s on earth they mog most white chads penis’s to oblivion

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and \/orman

I will get girth filler

• Hmm...
I will get girth filler
just dont ruin your dick, id never get fillers i was very cautious of my dick and look at me now though

remember a healthy 2 incher that cant sexually satisfy any woman is still paradise compared to someone like me. your life is literally over if you lose it

no more sex or masturbation or positive thoughts ever again. nothing

maybe aging will get it a bit thicker

Last edited:
  • +1
It would've been great
even my old lovely dick, feeling it get erect and sliding inside warm wet pussy thrusting. it wouldve been so great

i remember receiving a bj with a condom on and it felt so fucking good.

I CANT FUCKING COPE

Last edited:
  • So Sad
How would it have any impact on your life if foids don’t even want to see what’s under your pants to begin with, dickpill only comes into effect when you are a certain psl threshold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
just dont ruin your dick, id never get fillers i was very cautious of my dick and look at me now though

remember a healthy 2 incher that cant sexually satisfy any woman is still paradise compared to someone like me. your life is literally over if you lose it

I think filler isn’t that’s risky and u cna bain .6 inches of girth pretty safely which is enough for me

even my old lovely dick, feeling it get erect and sliding inside warm wet pussy thrusting. it wouldve been so great

View attachment 2365737

i remember receiving a bj with a condom on and it felt so fucking good.

I CANT FUCKING COPE
I Thought you were a slayer

if i don't become 10 inches by 2026
it's over