I fapped at 2AM last night and BUSTED

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
So

She looks pretty good even without make-up on. Sure, huge grey eyes due to shit sleep and the bitch has literal brain cancer, no joke

BUT she looks pretty good to me.

So at 2AM yesterday I woke up horny as fuck. I fapped to the fantasy of me being her based bull boyfriend, taking her to my remote resort,
showing her the resort (apartment / family house) and after walking her thru, I grab her cheeks. She's in shorts, those cheeks felt soft as FUCK,
I put my fingers under her cheeks slightly and did that "bounce bounce" motion that hoes do on OF to show just how soft they are and jiggle.
Then I proceeded to take off her shorts, bitch resisted, I told her to stfu, and I buried my face into her unwashed asshole and my tongue was plugged into her shitbox.

I then proceeded to put my 6.5 inch girth dick inside her and I made sure to make those cheeks CLAP CLAP CLAP. Eventually I came within 5 minutes of that fantasy.
Fuck she had nice soles, I hope that was based on reality.

So

She looks pretty good even without make-up on. Sure, huge grey eyes due to shit sleep and the bitch has literal brain cancer, no joke

BUT she looks pretty good to me.

So at 2AM yesterday I woke up horny as fuck. I fapped to the fantasy of me being her based bull boyfriend, taking her to my remote resort,
showing her the resort (apartment / family house) and after walking her thru, I grab her cheeks. She's in shorts, those cheeks felt soft as FUCK,
I put my fingers under her cheeks slightly and did that "bounce bounce" motion that hoes do on OF to show just how soft they are and jiggle.
Then I proceeded to take off her shorts, bitch resisted, I told her to stfu, and I buried my face into her unwashed asshole and my tongue was plugged into her shitbox.

I then proceeded to put my 6.5 inch girth dick inside her and I made sure to make those cheeks CLAP CLAP CLAP. Eventually I came within 5 minutes of that fantasy.
Fuck she had nice soles, I hope that was based on reality.

High level or kink

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
She's in shorts, those cheeks felt soft as FUCK,
no way you wrote this with a straight face hahahahaha you cannot be a real person

• WTF
How tf u even know she got ass

Using imagination is meta tbh

• JFL