I fear that everything at least remotely positive have already happened in my life and there is nothing that awaits me

J

jabaduk

Master
I used to have dopamine rush cause I was going on multiple dates sometimes it lead to blowjob/sex sometimes it went bad but at least there were a few nice moments of my life now everything I do is just a fucking minimal wage job (salary is nice paradoxically due to a lot of hours) but I can’t find a source of joy in my life I can just cope with money and spending them but that’s it I fear that’s how I gonna live my life to the next 40 years till death

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
This is how it ends up for most people after their youth

I used to have dopamine rush cause I was going on multiple dates sometimes it lead to blowjob/sex sometimes it went bad but at least there were a few nice moments of my life now everything I do is just a fucking minimal wage job (salary is nice paradoxically due to a lot of hours) but I can’t find a source of joy in my life I can just cope with money and spending them but that’s it I fear that’s how I gonna live my life to the next 40 years till death
Now I feel like a fucking good dog which just takes it like a good little contributor to the society

Grad school

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I’m 22 and feel like I’m going to be this grumpy ass old man
And my “prime” doesn’t even look like it, something around 15 bitches sucked my dick and that’s it jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back