I feel a void inside of me, now that my oneitis left

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
Once again, i didnt do anything and she left town. I feel i have no purpose now, i always miss my chances. I blame my autism for it😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Ur me at this point but I’m worse

Since my onitis literally asked me to talk to her and i ignored her than she got mad

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Ur me at this point but I’m worse

Since my onitis literally asked me to talk to her and i ignored her than she got mad
Why would you ignore her tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
a sign to inject

• JFL
Why would you ignore her tho
I don’t know I was scared I posted a thread telling the story the day it happened

Basically she has visibly tried to get me to talk to her ever since she noticed I would look at her

There was a day I was literally on my phone she showed up in front of me and stood there for like 15 seconds straight and I refused to even look up and acnaulege her

She probably thought I was weird at for looking at her so much yet whenever she tried I’d ignore her

AUTISM

• JFL
It's ok buddy

You'll get over it

• So Sad
I don’t know I was scared I posted a thread telling the story the day it happened

Basically she has visibly tried to get me to talk to her ever since she noticed I would look at her

There was a day I was literally on my phone she showed up in front of me and stood there for like 15 seconds straight and I refused to even look up and acnaulege her

She probably thought I was weird at for looking at her so much yet whenever she tried I’d ignore her

AUTISM
BRO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US i also do stare down and shit when they are clearly looking, but you fumbled harder bro ngl💀

• +1
BRO WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US i also do stare down and shit when they are clearly looking, but you fumbled harder bro ngl💀
U gotta look that’s literally what normal ppl do

I’m trying to fix this mistake

For some reason I like to play somebody who has no clue she’s looking or when I do make eye contact I take it away but that makes her think u want nothing to do with her

I’ve had many such cases of girls who liked me but then after a while of me repeating this look away or ignore her presence shit she would move on

That’s literally rejection

• +1
U gotta look that’s literally what normal ppl do

I’m trying to fix this mistake

For some reason I like to play somebody who has no clue she’s looking or when I do make eye contact I take it away but that makes her think u want nothing to do with her

I’ve had many such cases of girls who liked me but then after a while of me repeating this look away or ignore her presence shit she would move on

That’s literally rejection
Exactly, maybe foids arent attracted to being ignored after all..

• +1
Exactly, maybe foids arent attracted to being ignored after all..
Well even if they are the way I ignore them would have any sane person just give up

If every time u look at a girl she looks back and looks away instantly or refuses to talk to you, you’d rightfully assume she has 0 interest in you

Same works the other way around

I wish I could go back in time tbh

If I ever see her in the street I’ll talk to her

• +1
Well even if they are the way I ignore them would have any sane person just give up

If every time u look at a girl she looks back and looks away instantly or refuses to talk to you, you’d rightfully assume she has 0 interest in you

Same works the other way around

I wish I could go back in time tbh

If I ever see her in the street I’ll talk to her
yeah its brutal how i couldnt see it aint working, well.. good luck, you got this