I feel bad if you’ve never had a close male friend group

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Social Theorist
Like a group of guys you’re close with who you’ve known a while a fuck around with and have laughs. “the boys” in other words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbine, ey88, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Like a group of guys you’re close with who you’ve known a while a fuck around with and have laughs. “the boys” in other words.
I have a " the boys " everytime i see them we hang out but im just feel like a plus like the extra chocolate in a box

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I’ve had a male group of friends but was never close to them because I knew they would throw me under the bus at any moment. Once a girl started hanging out with us they all started orbiting for her.

Yes, I had and a friend group is literally just cope and hive minded and only good for making your brain bluepilled and stupid. Maybe the will bully you so you become s bit blackpilled but else there is nothing to gain from it. But ofc it's nice to hangout with but when age come and they get GFS etc the group disappesr and if you don't follow this you will be left behind and solitude will be your only friend again. So truecel can't win not even when it comes to friend. He destined for loneliness

• +1
Yes, I had and a friend group is literally just cope and hive minded and only good for making your brain bluepilled and stupid. Maybe the will bully you so you become s bit blackpilled but else there is nothing to gain from it. But ofc it's nice to hangout with but when age come and they get GFS etc the group disappesr and if you don't follow this you will be left behind and solitude will be your only friend again. So truecel can't win not even when it comes to friend. He destined for loneliness
just have fun theory

• +1
Friendship between men has always been fake, unless they're gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and ChadL1te
I’ve had a male group of friends but was never close to them because I knew they would throw me under the bus at any moment. Once a girl started hanging out with us they all started orbiting for her.
They aren’t your real boys then

Cant relate (im aspie)

• So Sad
You're so salty that you're straight-up projecting my nigger. Good, let the hate flow thru you.

Cap you’ve never had real friends then
No shit I haven't. But for a man, they also don't exist... other than female FWBs. Now THOSE are real friends.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
I had it when I was like 9 and ngl it was the best year of my life. Would love to have some friends who are on the exact same wavelength as me and you can be completely honest with and crack non stop jokes. Often nowadays men lean into "the boys" so much because the girls aren't wanting them. For a lot of guys it's cope basically. But still mogs being alone.

• +1
I had it when I was like 9 and ngl it was the best year of my life. Would love to have some friends who are on the exact same wavelength as me and you can be completely honest with and crack non stop jokes
yeah thats really the best tbh, i have some friends from elementary and middle school who I'm still in a close group with and whenever w hang its usually just chilling and like drinking and joking around.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You