I feel better now

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I no longer feel like going EL (whatever that means). Had a tuna sandwich for Omega-3 and is going to do the laundry.

Do you think canned tuna is a good source of Omega-3 or does it have too much heavy metals? @Jpg

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Jpg will bump this buried thread. You'll see! 😤

I no longer feel like going EL (whatever that means). Had a tuna sandwich for Omega-3 and is going to do the laundry.

Do you think canned tuna is a good source of Omega-3 or does it have too much heavy metals? @Jpg
Nope eat what i said find my posts you keep coping

I hope you enjoyed a succulent and plentiful dose of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. I do wonder what lobes of your brain they will be primarily deposited in.

I hope you enjoyed a succulent and plentiful dose of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. I do wonder what lobes of your brain they will be primarily deposited in.
Sounds as plausible as the old gospels conducted by sterilized drinkers of Jesus' bodily fluids. Eat die can food and get the can, sir. Meanwhile you eat a cow's raw scrotum and get salmonella and hair loss like 3ridge according to the 5 headed fridge prophecy one number dumb.

Sounds as plausible as the old gospels conducted by sterilized drinkers of Jesus' bodily fluids. Eat die can food and get the can, sir. Meanwhile you eat a cow's raw scrotum and get salmonella and hair loss like 3ridge according to the 5 headed fridge prophecy one number dumb.
I’m not sure what you’re even remotely saying but okay 👍🏻

ur funny lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I was gonna say its shit for omega-3 but considering how lean tuna is its ok'ish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back