I feel bored with people. It’s over, I guess.

wannamogger

wannamogger

Truecel
I always regret being social.

I mean, it seems like a waste of time.

I get bored with normies, they seem to be too ‘simple’.

I just socialize to fulfill my needs, I’m still a social animal.

I’m not really NT, I guess.

Ramblings, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and Darkeningstar
I always regret being social.

I mean, it seems like a waste of time.

I get bored with normies, they seem to be too ‘simple’.

I just socialize to fulfill my needs, I’m still a social animal.

I’m not really NT, I guess.

Ramblings, honestly.
I do well talking to people in small settings, you can get good insights, not ironically.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and wannamogger
I do well talking to people in small settings, you can get good insights, not ironically.
True.
I don't really have any problems, it just depresses me and bores me.
I rarely get any value, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
True.
I don't really have any problems, it just depresses me and bores me.
I rarely get any value, honestly.
That is why in restricted settings it is easier. At least for me. I for one if there are more than 4 5 I short-circuit after a relatively short time. Are you sure you would like to talk about less simple things? I for example have found I find it interesting to talk to a person who wears a mask (and there are many of them), and every now and then I try to say a little something to see what they respond.

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
That is why in restricted settings it is easier. At least for me. I for one if there are more than 4 5 I short-circuit after a relatively short time. Are you sure you would like to talk about less simple things? I for example have found I find it interesting to talk to a person who wears a mask (and there are many of them), and every now and then I try to say a little something to see what they respond.
I'm with some niggers I knew at the moment. It's funny and all, but normies talk about such boring things.
I'll try to enjoy it, at least there are a lot of my friends, they don't bore me as much.

• +1
i haven't talked to a live human in decades. i just post on the internet and read my own posts

• JFL
I'm with some niggers I knew at the moment. It's funny and all, but normies talk about such boring things.
I'll try to enjoy it, at least there are a lot of my friends, they don't bore me as much.
Of course they are neurotypical, if you took them one by one with some prompting you would find that they are not bad and they are less boring than they look. I hate being in groups, it's problematic there.

• +1
You're probably too high iq

• JFL
You're probably too high iq
Nah, I'm a retard.
I just don't like talking about shallow things, honestly.
Of course they are neurotypical, if you took them one by one with some prompting you would find that they are not bad and they are less boring than they look. I hate being in groups, it's problematic there.
Yeah, one on one is the best for me. This way people don't pretend to be someone they're not.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Darkeningstar
Having 1 good friend mogs tbh I don't give a fuck these days

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and wannamogger
JFL at these niggers, honestly.
They just discuss football and movies, just the game and none of them even plays it.
Some foid watches gym edits. The fuck?

• +1