I feel free now finally

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
There was a girl I had a crush on since 2022, I knew chances of us being together were quite low as she's 5 years older than me but now I saw her getting engaged, I actually don't feel bad anymore and feel relieved and more focused on my studies, I'm still hoping we can be together maybe in our old age in case both of our spouses die in 50s or something hahaha but it's actually a great feeling moving on without crying and feeling bad, my mind is focused and clear on my goals 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Never Get Up, boss8055, BrownButNotaClown and 4 others
There was a girl I had a crush on since 2022, I knew chances of us being together were quite low as she's 5 years older than me but now I saw her getting engaged, I actually don't feel bad anymore and feel relieved and more focused on my studies, I'm still hoping we can be together maybe in our old age in case both of our spouses die in 50s or something hahaha but it's actually a great feeling moving on without crying and feeling bad, my mind is focused and clear on my goals 🙏
Good bro 🙏

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kroker, kingchad88 and 2 others
Congrats, you win the lowest T reward of today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, horizontallytall, Never Get Up and 7 others
She's just a girl bro, glad you let her go

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Sub0
this is a low t thought

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Sub0
Thanks brother, I love this community, I fell in love with her around the same time I found this forum in 2022, she was literally my first love, crush everything but it was completely one sided, now I only want foids who resemble her in some way

Abused low t cuck dog, but glad you came over it

Abused low t cuck dog, but glad you came over it
Nah it's not that, I actually judge girls pretty hard but she literally checked all my boxes and had no red flags other than age, my list of red flags is actually pretty long.

Age is definitely a big red flag for me so it's helping me cope, I'm not obsessed about her but I need someone exactly like her but atleast 3-4 year age gap

The funny thing is she was just a high MTB with glass skin but the way she spoke and the way she carried herself is what I loved the most, so I kinda fell for her personality rather than just looks

I don't feel these emotions anymore. All I care about is money and aesthetics.... And sex I guess.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Sub0
A result of eating plant toxins

• JFL
Reactions: $Abomination and horizontallytall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back