I feel free (whitepill)

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
Like a lot of men here I first became obsessed with looksmaxxing and the blackpill after a brutal experience where you see it happen to you for the first time.

I became obsessed with everything about "ascending" and becoming a chad, like others here It became a way to deal with most of the negative stuff around you.

I truly believe even if I was the most attractive man on this earth I would still feel empty, a MTN out there would be living a better life than me with a fraction of the
the knowledge I've learned.

A lot of people think the whitepill is this totally different perspective on things but in reality this is how it works

Being whitepilled = believing in the blackpill but choosing to not care and focus on something else

I know how a majority of guys feel, you think "Maybe if I just ascend then all my problems will disappear, and all the years of abuse and pain will go away"

It will never happen.

Im going to just softmax then put 100% of my attention into just moneymaxxing and live a life where I enjoy what I love. I want to visit the world and make art.

1200px Maroon Bells 11553a
- a view like this will always be more beautiful than any stacy alive :feelsbadman:

I completely gave up on "pursuing" women, maybe 10-15 years ago it would have been worth it but in this day and age, what are you rewarded for doing that?
-multiple bodies
-not loyal
-different views
-wont care about you
-will use you

its like a dopamine hit for them, just lol if you think relationships in 2024 are what they were in the past.

To any greycels out there who found about this site recently and the backpill, this is my warning to you

You are guaranteed to live a life of envy and despair if you spend your time learning about this. Its the most brutal pill for a reason, it will choke you out and kill you before raping your dead carcass.

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

• +1
Reactions: twojei, gigell and Ultimate Subhuman™
Like a lot of men here I first became obsessed with looksmaxxing and the blackpill after a brutal experience where you see it happen to you for the first time.

I became obsessed with everything about "ascending" and becoming a chad, like others here It became a way to deal with most of the negative stuff around you.

I truly believe even if I was the most attractive man on this earth I would still feel empty, a MTN out there would be living a better life than me with a fraction of the
the knowledge I've learned.

A lot of people think the whitepill is this totally different perspective on things but in reality this is how it works

Being whitepilled = believing in the blackpill but choosing to not care and focus on something else

I know how a majority of guys feel, you think "Maybe if I just ascend then all my problems will disappear, and all the years of abuse and pain will go away"

It will never happen.

Im going to just softmax then put 100% of my attention into just moneymaxxing and live a life where I enjoy what I love. I want to visit the world and make art.

View attachment 3073803 - a view like this will always be more beautiful than any stacy alive :feelsbadman:

I completely gave up on "pursuing" women, maybe 10-15 years ago it would have been worth it but in this day and age, what are you rewarded for doing that?
-multiple bodies
-not loyal
-different views
-wont care about you
-will use you

its like a dopamine hit, just lol if you think relationships in 2024 are what they were in the past.

To any greycels out there who found about this site recently and the backpill, this is my warning to you

You are guaranteed to live a life of envy and despair if you spend your time learning about this. Its the most brutal pill for a reason, it will choke you out and kill you before raping your dead carcass.

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office
Stolen from one of my happy threads

• WTF
Reactions: i hear voices