I feel great that Im a loser and a failure

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
If i achieved something I would identify myself with it, and when eventually i lose it ill feel bitter and sad

But once i realised i was a loser from the start (shit hormones, shit collagen and bones/ height, shit frame, shit pheno, shit everything) then I know I have nothing to lose.

I was just a fart who is alive for no reson and thats OK! atleast im not coping w hitler speeches or muh aryan brahman hindu nationalism saar

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PlayersGetPlayed and twinkceluwu
If i achieved something I would identify myself with it, and when eventually i lose it ill feel bitter and sad

But once i realised i was a loser from the start (shit hormones, shit collagen and bones/ height, shit frame, shit pheno, shit everything) then I know I have nothing to lose.

I was just a fart who is alive for no reson and thats OK! atleast im not coping w hitler speeches or muh aryan brahman hindu nationalism saar
why dont u looksmax lol

Your posts remind me of @Zenis

Then again everything does

• Love it
Reactions: Zenis
why dont u looksmax lol
because even @the BULL looks like chad next to me, there is no hope for me. Imagine me at 5'4, ugly boneless have some gay tretinoin glow and wavy hair? People will hate me even more

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
because even @the BULL looks like chad next to me, there is no hope for me. Imagine me at 5'4, ugly boneless have some gay tretinoin glow and wavy hair? People will hate me even more
ur losing even worse by not trying at all

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling
I missed the part when i became benchmark for subhuman. Anyway don't give up there Is that 5'4" indian guy Who pulls a lot of girls

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and Roninotrolling
I missed the part when i became benchmark for subhuman. Anyway don't give up there Is that 5'4" indian guy Who pulls a lot of girls
im not Indian thankfully

• +1
Reactions: the BULL