I feel happy knowing old men will die soon

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
I just hate old people. I mean, it’s not your world anymore old fart. Just die. There’s nothing here for you anymore. Let go and get in the grave where you belong

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and not__cel
your time is coming to pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and vermillioncorefan
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nathan
I just hate old people. I mean, it’s not your world anymore old fart. Just die. There’s nothing here for you anymore. Let go and get in the grave where you belong
Self hate is the worst kind of hate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and nathan
I feel happy knowing they will achieve eternal peace :owo: no one should live on this shit earth

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Aren’t you 40

Why would you be happy if they die? They should rot and literally live covered in their own shit, abandoned alone in some retirement home. Death is the escape of all suffering and the ultimate salvation for everybody. Why would you want them to not suffer from existing anymore?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why would you be happy if they die? They should rot and literally live covered in their own shit, abandoned alone in some retirement home. Death is the escape of all suffering and the ultimate salvation for everybody. Why would you want them to not suffer from existing anymore?
True. I want them to suffer. And to experience the loss of all their bodily functions as they lament their youth.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz