i feel insanely high IQ now, highly rational, super-clarity

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
mega-wisdom, i achieve everything with least effort possible, its like metaphorically i get punches from all sides thrown at me, and i evade, dodge, avoid them with no effort, i have huge experience and familiarity, thoughts come effortlessly, i feel cool.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, mug, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
mega-wisdom, i achieve everything with least effort possible, its like metaphorically i get punches from all sides thrown at me, and i evade, dodge, avoid them with no effort, i have huge experience and familiarity, thoughts come effortlessly, i feel cool.
why do you spam the same posts lol

what would you estimate your iq to be?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
that guy's physiognomy screams "enroute to black cock"

Allen-Co-Media-And-Technology-Conference.jpg

your potential & genetic line are.. genetic despite your brain being malleable (neuroplasticity copers cope about this)

when you start obsessing over iq (which doesnt actually indicate your intelligence) you start being a retarded lunatic like you....

funny enough the best way to "increase iq" is by learning, not by obsessing over it

anyway take the L that i get a higher number on a test that has logical fallacies to it

• Woah
Reactions: mug
its average, 90 is below average
90 is average nigga, under 85 is what u're talmbout but under 85 u dont even think about iq and shit, u have to be average 106 and shit to be retarded enough to say shit like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Im Just a stupid White man