I feel jealous of people that live in America

asdvek

asdvek

You fucking american piece of shits, I'm fucking jealous. Fuck all of you. Fuck all of you fucking privileged kids. Grew up in a good neighborhood unless a nigger, playing american football, easy classes, then fking like good house neighborhood perfect neighborhood growing up privileged

And fucking everything is so good and shit you faggots will never lose in this life and im jealous and like states like arizona texas california florida shit man i wanna fucking live in florida fuck fuck fuck fuck all of you niggers i wanna go to florida and like these states like iowa you know states like arizona iowa tennessee these are very chill states ngl theyre boring but chill and good neighborhoods then florida california etc they are good states action yk what im saying good weather etc FCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I WANNA GO TO AMERICA FUCK YOU NIGGERS shittttttttttt NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why wasnt it me why why my

like SEROIUSLY

why not me? Why? Why were other people born in america and not me? Why just why? Why them and not me? WHy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Nick.Harte, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Lol bro said Florida outta all places

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard
Same I'm jealous of these americans too. They have it so easy it's insane

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte

America is going to shit soon anyways.