I feel like a genius for clicking “drop in front of door” when not tipping delivery driver

itisoverboyos

itisoverboyos

Angel Lucifer
Did he spit in my food though? (The red tape sticker wasn’t sticking to the bag anymore, the stickiness let loose)

I got this “free sandwich free delivery” from Arby’s offer (has to be delivered though). Ended up costing $1.21 because of fees and taxes but it lets you choose any burger and I took half pounder beef and cheddar. Works until like 3/10, on the app, enjoy.

IMG 5747

IMG 5752

IMG 5745

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, gigell, Deleted member 60051 and 4 others
Did he spit in my food though? (The red tape sticker wasn’t sticking to the bag anymore, the stickiness let loose)

I got this “free sandwich free delivery” from Arby’s offer (has to be delivered though). Ended up costing $1.21 because of fees and taxes but it lets you choose any burger and I took half pounder beef and cheddar. Works until like 3/10, on the app, enjoy.

View attachment 2778283
damn i tip like $3 per order but usually its $30+ and lasts me a couple of days

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
rate that nigga 1 star

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Clark69, Gilbert_Durandal and 4 others
Why would you tip.
It's not even obligatory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Clark69, Gonthar and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and lemonnz
Imagine ordering goyslop then having some brown person snatch your fries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Clark69, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Gonthar, Gilbert_Durandal and 4 others
Average doordasher redditor that complains about no tippers
fuck them fastfood and doordash niggas that just spit in your food for not tipping 🤢

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and itisoverboyos
lol at trusting people to deliver your food. Even if you did tip him, 10% chance he would still rub his nuts on it. Think about, he is poor and bitter, he has your food in the privacy of his dark car, he can do anything he wants to it.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, schizo echochamber, Clark69 and 7 others
im in america it is mandatory or they take a shit on your burger
So you pay tip + delivery charge + packaging charges + tax for a $12 burger?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 64493, latincell95 and 2 others
About right. Except it is cold, and has nut juice on it, by the time you get it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Deleted member 64493, TechnoBoss and 3 others
i mean theres ways of getting it for cheaper like gift card + vanilla with new accounts + offers. Like i paid $30 for 4000 calories, i would never buy just a burger. all my orders are over $30 with atleast 3 meals.

Its only a bit more expensive to buy delivery then to actually cook it, my chicken breast is like 11 dollars for 3 + all the time it takes to cook that shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, latincell95 and lemonnz
i mean theres ways of getting it for cheaper like gift card + vanilla with new accounts + offers. Like i paid $30 for 4000 calories, i would never buy just a burger. all my orders are over $30 with atleast 3 meals.

Its only a bit more expensive to buy delivery then to actually cook it, my chicken breast is like 11 dollars for 3 + all the time it takes to cook that shit
Wym by vanilla with new accounts?

I just go to grocery store and buy things I can cook later in the week on Sunday.

I only order food during late night study sessions, though stopped doing that too for last couple of months

Why don’t you just get fresh food every day or do you not own a car?

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and itisoverboyos
Some apps offer free food with first order.
The app he uses gives vanilla ice cream for free
given the state of this forum I can’t tell if you’re trolling or being srs (extremely low iq)

Why don’t you just get fresh food every day or do you not own a car?
don't have a car i can, but when its literally cheap enough to order delivery i just order delivery. 40% off a $30 meal that last me 5 days is insane with good macros at like any asian shop. I pay usually $11 per chicken breast package can go cheaper but then that shit is injected with antibiotics and research chemicals.

They say autists have high iq you don’t even fall into that category ur straight up Down syndrome
@PseduoAryan

given the state of this forum I can’t tell if you’re trolling or being srs (extremely low iq)
Nig I was being serious. Some food delivery apps do offer ice free food item with their first order.
And he did mention new accounts.

don't have a car i can, but when its literally cheap enough to order delivery i just order delivery. 40% off a $30 meal that last me 5 days is insane with good macros at like any asian shop. I pay usually $11 per chicken breast package can go cheaper but then that shit is injected with antibiotics and research chemicals.
How do you get 40% off? Is that a newcomer deal (I thought that’s just free food)

Nig I was being serious. Some food delivery apps do offer ice free food item with their first order.
And he did mention new accounts.

Teach me method for abusing free items? Don’t they still require legit phone number for verification?

How do you get 40% off? Is that a newcomer deal (I thought that’s just free food)
idk how but my uber eats has given me like 12+ 40% off coupons for 3 orders so i keep using it

That's actually a better deal, I got a store right infront of my room, it's hardly 30 steps for me

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
That's actually a better deal, I got a store right infront of my room, it's hardly 30 steps for me
i use to only eat store bought shit but i saw my eggs raise from like 1.5- $4 per dozen in less than a year i was like wtf!!?!? waited months for deals on it but it never came so i just order delivery for better macros at a good price. I don't order a lot of greasy ass food just cleaner mexican and asian shiii

Teach me method for abusing free items? Don’t they still require legit phone number for verification?
Just use temporary phone numbers for verification.
Though only 1 order per 1 phone number.
It didn't work on Uber eats for me but did work on food panda

i use to only eat store bought shit but i saw my eggs raise from like 1.5- $4 per dozen in less than a year i was like wtf!!?!? waited months for deals on it but it never came so i just order delivery for better macros at a good price. I don't order a lot of greasy ass food just cleaner mexican and asian shiii
It's 1$ per dozen for me jfl.
Cooking is fun tbh. Am sticking more to it.

• So Sad
Just use temporary phone numbers for verification.
Though only 1 order per 1 phone number.
It didn't work on Uber eats for me but did work on food panda
IMG 5756

Literally how’s this a good deal? (“WHEN YOU BUY A 2-ITEM PLATE”)

It's 1$ per dozen for me jfl.
Cooking is fun tbh. Am sticking more to it.
yea i liked cooking but it just came to a point like i think its literally cost effective to order uber, like every time i go to frys their prepared meals are like $15 for 7 wings when you can get that shit for like $8 at popeyes

He probably did spit in your food.

• So Sad
Reactions: itisoverboyos
View attachment 2778301
i use to buy the family meal and save it for like 4-5 meals there was a bug where the deliver fee was never applied so it would be $33 with tip like 2 months ago but it doesn't work anymore

View attachment 2778301

So many delivery apps, use hit and trial.
Find the one with better offer and where fake temporary numbers work.

It's not just about free item but also the delivery charges. Free delivery.

• +1
i use to buy the family meal and save it for like 4-5 meals there was a bug where the deliver fee was never applied so it would be $33 with tip like 2 months ago but it doesn't work anymore
Damn i gotta hit you up for good deals like this in a few years when I live on my own and gotta pay for my own food. I’ll share mine with you as well (like this free Arby’s sandwich)

IMG 5757

I called DoorDash support and they gave me $16 for it jfl so basically got 2 free delivered sandwiches for $1.21. And they said to call Arby’s cuz they can only refund me $1.21 (was surprised to see the email) so I’ll call them too and maybe get a third sandwich from them as well
@PseduoAryan

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and gooner23
Damn i gotta hit you up for good deals like this in a few years when I live on my own and gotta pay for my own food. I’ll share mine with you as well (like this free Arby’s sandwich)

View attachment 2778305
I called DoorDash support and they gave me $16 for it jfl so basically got 2 free delivered sandwiches for $1.21. And they said to call Arby’s cuz they can only refund me $1.21 (was surprised to see the email) so I’ll call them too and maybe get a third sandwich from them as well
@PseduoAryan
We all learn from somewhere.

And I haven't forgotten about this
They say autists have high iq you don’t even fall into that category ur straight up Down syndrome
@PseduoAryan

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and itisoverboyos
lol at trusting people to deliver your food. Even if you did tip him, 10% chance he would still rub his nuts on it. Think about, he is poor and bitter, he has your food in the privacy of his dark car, he can do anything he wants to it.

giphy.gif
I used to place my pubes on people's foods and drink back when I did delivery for door dash/Uber so you're not far off

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, Gonthar and gigell

giphy.gif
New fear created

I don’t wanna go to restaurants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster, itisoverboyos and Clark69
im in america it is mandatory or they take a shit on your burger
Ain’t nobody give a fuck about your food, people just tryna get paid and that’s it

Ain’t nobody give a fuck about your food, people just tryna get paid and that’s it
i wish this were true maybe in richer neighborhoods but definitely not in my area, my brother got his food fucked up 3 times and i kept telling him to tip something at least

• JFL
i wish this were true maybe in richer neighborhoods but definitely not in my area, my brother got his food fucked up 3 times and i kept telling him to tip something at least
what if you tip after you get your food

my delivery has to walk up 4 sets of stairs

• JFL
what if you tip after you get your food

my delivery has to walk up 4 sets of stairs
they'll still shit in your food bruh, go check out the uber eats and doordash subreddits about them, they get super mad you can laugh at them but thats literally your food getting shit on they don't want to risk a late tip

• So Sad
Reactions: gigell
Causation =\= correlation.

they'll still shit in your food bruh, go check out the uber eats and doordash subreddits about them, they get super mad you can laugh at them but thats literally your food getting shit on they don't want to risk a late tip
over , what if its glovo

• So Sad
over , what if its glovo
never used glovo so idk, instacart was a bit more lenient on the tipping since you order $100 worth of stuff but only tip $3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back