I feel like a GOD

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I added this girl randomly on snapchat and talked to her later I went to her house and cuddled and made out with her till like 4 in the morning and went to her house again like a few days later and we did basically the same thing (we didn't have sex but we could have and she talked about it (incoming no p in v she doesn’t actually like you comments)) anyway I asked her about her life and things and she told me she has gotten raped or attempted to be raped multiple times and a guy like beat her dog in front of her, another one drove her out to the middle of nowhere and said if they didn’t fuck he wouldn’t give her a ride back, one threatened scuicide, and lotta other stuff.

Bro imagine these seething incels trying and failing to get this pussy literally risking there life meanwhile this girl talked about how she wants to test her gag reflex with me and invites me into her room without ever meeting me irl before.

Literally over for rapists like are you retarded I get this pussy for free

Now she says she’s sad cuz I’m going yo leave for collage and she’s attached to me (I have seen her irl twice) and says I’m too good for her and too nice to her and was like: “nobody else treats me like this unless the want something or are doing something bad”

Jfl at bieng a low inhib badboy rapist retard just be good looking

Seething that you can’t have it and you want it so bad fucking retards

I get it for free easily

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
Dnrd but good for you

• +1
Reactions: mathis and HighTierSubhuman
I added this girl randomly on snapchat and talked to her later I went to her house and cuddled and made out with her till like 4 in the morning and went to her house again like a few days later and we did basically the same thing (we didn't have sex but we could have and she talked about it (incoming no p in v she doesn’t actually like you comments)) anyway I asked her about her life and things and she told me she has gotten raped or attempted to be raped multiple times and a guy like beat her dog in front of her, another one drove her out to the middle of nowhere and said if they didn’t fuck he wouldn’t give her a ride back, one threatened scuicide, and lotta other stuff.

Bro imagine these seething incels trying and failing to get this pussy literally risking there life meanwhile this girl talked about how she wants to test her gag reflex with me and invites me into her room without ever meeting me irl before.

Literally over for rapists like are you retarded I get this pussy for free

Now she says she’s sad cuz I’m going yo leave for collage and she’s attached to me (I have seen her irl twice) and says I’m too good for her and too nice to her and was like: “nobody else treats me like this unless the want something or are doing something bad”

Jfl at bieng a low inhib badboy rapist retard just be good looking

Seething that you can’t have it and you want it so bad fucking retards

I get it for free easily
can you pm your face

None of this happened

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
tales from r/askreddit

People who actually slay don't write shit like this.