I feel like burger king

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Ubermensch place ngl (if you don't include impossible whopper), soys eat at subway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, LastGerman, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
i spent all my money on alcohol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 5522
no chance of getting my oneitis

@Mirin2234 fire up the grill son

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 5522
McDonalds mogs very hard
i would know

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincell, penis3 and Deleted member 5522
Ever eat at sonic?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Not always
McNuggets are S tier food (i once at more than 50 at once)
The burgers are fucking insane i usually stack them with fries or smth
The sweet shit also mogs

its over for me jfl

• So Sad
manlet permavirgin with tiny cock and no chance of getting my oneitis
lol you might as well roid if you wanna fuck up your body
even then alcohol is probably much worse

Whoppers suck tbh. McDonalds mogs hard, and the best burgers I've legit had were in a finnish chain called Hesburger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
the best burgers I've legit had were in a finnish chain called Hesburger.
The best burgers/pizza/pancakes or whatever are always some chain that only exists in your country tbh, Frasses hamburgare in northern Sweden mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@Thongmaster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Whoppers suck tbh. McDonalds mogs hard, and the best burgers I've legit had were in a finnish chain called Hesburger.

Let us be honest here. The best Burger at McDonadls is the Big Mac.
Let us compare it to a Whopper:

Whopper from Burger King:

Double-WHOPPER.png

Big Mac from McDonalds:

b287b62f-0001-0004-0000-000001390438_w948_r1.77_fpx53.75_fpy50.jpg

I would say, that both burgers are actually decent. Both look great and they also taste good. Although the Whopper is a bit better due to the fact that the flavour of its sauce is better and the extra salad works really well with the rest of the burger.

But that is not the end of it. Burger King has something else to offer, called Big King:

tmp-1095-de.png

The Big King is one of the best burger you can get at Burger King and if you are really hungry, you can always go for the XXL version of it. There are also coupons and discount on top of that.

• Love it
Let us be honest here. The best Burger at McDonadls is the Big Mac.
Let us compare it to a Whopper:

Whopper from Burger King:

kisspng-whopper-cheeseburger-hamburger-cheese-sandwich-bee-burger-king-5abdfff99b5277.4920954715224012736362.jpg

Big Mac from McDonalds:

b287b62f-0001-0004-0000-000001390438_w948_r1.77_fpx53.75_fpy50.jpg

I would say, that both burgers are actually decent. Both look great and they also taste good. Although the Whopper is a bit better due to the fact that the flavour of its sauce is better and the extra salad works really well with the rest of the burger.

But that is not the end of it. Burger King has something else to offer, called Big King:

tmp-1095-de.png

The Big King is one of the best burger you can get at Burger King and if you are really hungry, you can always go for the XXL version of it. There are also coupons and discount on top of that.
Big mac is one of the woese burgers at mcdonalds and xtralong chilli cheese and cridpy chicken are the best burgers at burger king

• +1
Big mac is one of the woese burgers at mcdonalds and xtralong chilli cheese and cridpy chicken are the best burgers at burger king

So, what is the best burger at McDonalds then? They do not have much to offer in this regard.

xtralong chilli cheese and cridpy chicken are the best burgers at burger king

How are they better than the Big King itself?

• +1
So, what is the best burger at McDonalds then? They do not have much to offer in this regard.

How are they better than the Big King itself?
Idk big king is tasty but it tastes pretty basic. I ate all burgers at mcdonalds and burger king a lot in my life actually I like both tbh.
Mcdonalds has a lot of nice burgers. I personally like the big tasty bacon a lot. Idk if you ate enough burgers from both to decide which burgers mog

Idk big king is tasty but it tastes pretty basic.

The key here is to be basic, I would say. Basic is actually good. The Big King has the best flavour, the best sauce - even the Whopper cannot compete at this point. I do not say that the Whopper is bad, it is actually good and that comes from someone who actually dislikes tomato. The thing is, if you want to eat a real burger and you want to go far beyond of what you are actually capable of eating, of course you will go to Burger King and you will order some Big King XXL.

Idk if you ate enough burgers from both to decide which burgers mog

To be honest, it has been a long time since I was at McDonalds but that is due to the fact that I want the real deal. Although, to be fair, most people say, that the fries are better at McDonalds. I actually need to double-check this.

• +1