Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeemo and midlatinocel
I feel like I wanna top your prettyboy white ass

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 29167
you can evn feel like a god.... but reality is girls you like won't like you back because of ur height and sub7 face

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
How tall are you? Whether or not you are chadlite might be debatable but almost no girl will reject you on face alone

As long as you grow to atleast 5’8-10 you’ll be slaying mtb-htb in your 20s if you atleast build a personality and not act like half the autists on this site. If not consider LL but Yh man best of luck.

As long as you grow to atleast 5’8-10 you’ll be slaying mtb-htb in your 20s if you atleast build a personality and not act like half the autists on this site. If not consider LL but Yh man best of luck.
I already am planning to get LL if I don’t grow, msn even at 5’9 it’s living life on hard mode my competition is like tall chad lite gymmaxxed rich dudes their everywhere I get mogged to Mumbai I’m so invisible

I already am planning to get LL if I don’t grow, msn even at 5’9 it’s living life on hard mode my competition is like tall chad lite gymmaxxed rich dudes their everywhere I get mogged to Mumbai I’m so invisible
Where do you live? Go to where there’s less competition. Tbh you got the face to make up for it, you’ll be fine. You can still gym max, soft looks max, money max and work on your confidence. Looks gets you in the door but the rest is confidence and personality.

Where do you live? Go to where there’s less competition. Tbh you got the face to make up for it, you’ll be fine. You can still gym max, soft looks max, money max and work on your confidence. Looks gets you in the door but the rest is confidence and personality.
Bc of the economic growth the rise of competition sky rocketed also I’ve already been gym maxxing for a few months
24D0EB5B BBA1 4D84 9A5E 2233604CD566

And I have braces n mew n eat clean n sleep 10h I guess that’s soft maxxing

Bc of the economic growth the rise of competition sky rocketed also I’ve already been gym maxxing for a few months View attachment 2221762
And I have braces n mew n eat clean n sleep 10h I guess that’s soft maxxing
Also I’m planning to move to Colombia to slay Latinas 😭 and everything is like 300% cheaper their I’ll live like a god