I feel like ever since I started making my food in my NINJA Air Fryer , My acne has been getting worse

incliner

incliner

blackpill overdoser
Should I go back to cooking on pans with olive oil instead?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MA_ascender
Microdose on Accutane and use topical tretinoin, and you can eat whatever the fuck you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, sayi, greycel and 1 other person
it's cause of the evil recessed blackpilled BPA plastic coating growth hormone paint molecules in the air fryer walls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, sayi, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
advanced glycation end products. That's the answer you're looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo
can you elaborate more please
From ChatGPT:

Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are indeed a key factor to consider in both cooking and their impact on skin health and aging. Here’s how AGEs play a role in these areas:

AGEs in Cooking​

Formation in Cooking:
  • High-Temperature Cooking: AGEs form when foods are cooked at high temperatures, especially through methods like grilling, frying, roasting, or broiling. These methods promote the Maillard reaction, where sugars and proteins interact and create AGEs.
  • Processed Foods: Foods that are heavily processed or contain added sugars and fats can also have high levels of AGEs.
Examples of Foods High in AGEs:
  • Meats: Grilled, fried, or roasted meats often have higher AGE levels compared to those cooked by boiling or steaming.
  • Baked Goods: Items like cookies, cakes, and bread made from refined sugars and high-fat ingredients can be high in AGEs.

Effects on Acne​

AGEs and Acne:
  • Inflammation: AGEs can contribute to systemic inflammation. Since acne is an inflammatory condition, high levels of AGEs might exacerbate acne by increasing inflammation in the skin.
  • Oxidative Stress: AGEs can induce oxidative stress, which can damage skin cells and potentially worsen acne.
Dietary Considerations:
  • Reducing AGE Intake: Reducing the consumption of foods high in AGEs may help mitigate inflammation and oxidative stress, potentially benefiting acne-prone skin.
  • Anti-inflammatory Diet: Incorporating anti-inflammatory foods rich in antioxidants, such as fruits, vegetables, and omega-3 fatty acids, can be beneficial for managing acne.

Effects on Aging​

AGEs and Aging:
  • Skin Elasticity: AGEs can affect skin elasticity and moisture by cross-linking with collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, making them less flexible and more prone to damage.
  • Wrinkles and Sagging: The cross-linking of collagen and elastin caused by AGEs contributes to the formation of wrinkles and sagging skin.
  • Oxidative Damage: AGEs promote oxidative stress, which accelerates cellular damage and aging.
Preventive Measures:
  • Dietary Adjustments: Reducing intake of high-AGE foods and opting for cooking methods like steaming or boiling can help lower AGE levels.
  • Antioxidants: Consuming a diet rich in antioxidants (found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds) can help counteract the oxidative stress caused by AGEs.
  • Healthy Lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including staying hydrated and protecting skin from excessive sun exposure, supports overall skin health and reduces the impact of AGEs.

Summary​

In Cooking: AGEs are more likely to form when foods are cooked at high temperatures or processed. Reducing high-AGE foods and choosing gentler cooking methods can help lower your AGE intake.
On Acne and Aging: AGEs may exacerbate acne by increasing inflammation and oxidative stress. For aging, AGEs contribute to skin damage, loss of elasticity, and wrinkles. Managing AGE intake through dietary choices and lifestyle changes can support better skin health and potentially reduce the signs of aging.

Certainly! Advanced Glycation End Product (AGEP) is a type of Advanced Glycation End Product, but the term "AGEP" is more specific and usually refers to a particular subgroup or class within the broader category of AGEs. Here’s a detailed explanation:

Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs)​

To understand AGEPs, it's helpful to first review AGEs in general:

AGEs are formed through a non-enzymatic reaction between sugars and proteins or lipids. This process, called glycation, leads to the creation of a wide variety of compounds that accumulate over time. AGEs have been implicated in various chronic diseases and aging processes due to their ability to induce oxidative stress and inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Costcosuperstore
From ChatGPT:

Advanced glycation end products (AGEs) are indeed a key factor to consider in both cooking and their impact on skin health and aging. Here’s how AGEs play a role in these areas:

AGEs in Cooking​

Formation in Cooking:
  • High-Temperature Cooking: AGEs form when foods are cooked at high temperatures, especially through methods like grilling, frying, roasting, or broiling. These methods promote the Maillard reaction, where sugars and proteins interact and create AGEs.
  • Processed Foods: Foods that are heavily processed or contain added sugars and fats can also have high levels of AGEs.
  • Meats: Grilled, fried, or roasted meats often have higher AGE levels compared to those cooked by boiling or steaming.
  • Baked Goods: Items like cookies, cakes, and bread made from refined sugars and high-fat ingredients can be high in AGEs.

Effects on Acne​

AGEs and Acne:
  • Inflammation: AGEs can contribute to systemic inflammation. Since acne is an inflammatory condition, high levels of AGEs might exacerbate acne by increasing inflammation in the skin.
  • Oxidative Stress: AGEs can induce oxidative stress, which can damage skin cells and potentially worsen acne.
Dietary Considerations:
  • Reducing AGE Intake: Reducing the consumption of foods high in AGEs may help mitigate inflammation and oxidative stress, potentially benefiting acne-prone skin.
  • Anti-inflammatory Diet: Incorporating anti-inflammatory foods rich in antioxidants, such as fruits, vegetables, and omega-3 fatty acids, can be beneficial for managing acne.

Effects on Aging​

AGEs and Aging:
  • Skin Elasticity: AGEs can affect skin elasticity and moisture by cross-linking with collagen and elastin fibers in the skin, making them less flexible and more prone to damage.
  • Wrinkles and Sagging: The cross-linking of collagen and elastin caused by AGEs contributes to the formation of wrinkles and sagging skin.
  • Oxidative Damage: AGEs promote oxidative stress, which accelerates cellular damage and aging.
Preventive Measures:
  • Dietary Adjustments: Reducing intake of high-AGE foods and opting for cooking methods like steaming or boiling can help lower AGE levels.
  • Antioxidants: Consuming a diet rich in antioxidants (found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds) can help counteract the oxidative stress caused by AGEs.
  • Healthy Lifestyle: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including staying hydrated and protecting skin from excessive sun exposure, supports overall skin health and reduces the impact of AGEs.

Summary​

In Cooking: AGEs are more likely to form when foods are cooked at high temperatures or processed. Reducing high-AGE foods and choosing gentler cooking methods can help lower your AGE intake.
On Acne and Aging: AGEs may exacerbate acne by increasing inflammation and oxidative stress. For aging, AGEs contribute to skin damage, loss of elasticity, and wrinkles. Managing AGE intake through dietary choices and lifestyle changes can support better skin health and potentially reduce the signs of aging.

Certainly! Advanced Glycation End Product (AGEP) is a type of Advanced Glycation End Product, but the term "AGEP" is more specific and usually refers to a particular subgroup or class within the broader category of AGEs. Here’s a detailed explanation:

AGEs are formed through a non-enzymatic reaction between sugars and proteins or lipids. This process, called glycation, leads to the creation of a wide variety of compounds that accumulate over time. AGEs have been implicated in various chronic diseases and aging processes due to their ability to induce oxidative stress and inflammation.
speak briefly good sir

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
speak briefly good sir
they're basically molecules damaged by carbohydrates through high heat which accelerate aging, cause inflammation and aggravates or causes acne.

• +1
Reactions: yue and Costcosuperstore
they're basically molecules damaged by carbohydrates through high heat which accelerate aging, cause inflammation and aggravates or causes acne.
okay so should I from now on avoid making my food in air fryers and switch back to cooking on a pan using olive oil?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enchanted_elixir
okay so should I from now on avoid making my food in air fryers and switch back to cooking on a pan using olive oil?
that would be a better option if you want to make it less worse, or just avoid fried foods in general.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
From ChatGPT:

AGEs in Cooking​

Formation in Cooking:

Effects on Acne​

AGEs and Acne:
Dietary Considerations:

Effects on Aging​

AGEs and Aging:
Preventive Measures:

Summary​

No way so stopping fried shit would help my skin?

No way so stopping fried shit would help my skin?
Yeah. Especially fried foods that are grain-based (ex. empanadas, tacos, breads that have been fried for burgers, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Yeah. Especially fried foods that are grain-based (ex. empanadas, tacos, breads that have been fried for burgers, etc.)
We don’t eat that shit here, but fried meat is common and idk if it’s one of the reason for my skin quality decline, when I was 16 my skin was clear asf and niggas would often compliment me now it’s full of acne

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
A) Cooked meats are the foods which are HIGHEST in AGEs, which is why raw meat is necessary.
Screenshot 2024 08 19 at 19 02 12 DMSO 63089 current perspectives on the health risks associat

B) The majority of AGEs are produced endogenously due to high blood sugar levels, since they are non-enzymatically produced.

A low carb raw diet is the best way to avoid AGEs because the cooking process destroys anti-glycating compounds such as carnosine,vitamin B1, etc(while simultaneously producing more), and lower blood sugar necessarily means less potential for glycation since the process happens spontaneously.

A1C, a common metric used for diabetics, measures your glycated hemoglobin, and people on low carbohydrate diets tend to see lower and more stable measurements of A1C.

A) Cooked meats are the foods which are HIGHEST in AGEs, which is why raw meat is necessary.
View attachment 3109018

B) The majority of AGEs are produced endogenously due to high blood sugar levels, since they are non-enzymatically produced.

A low carb raw diet is the best way to avoid AGEs because the cooking process destroys anti-glycating compounds such as carnosine,vitamin B1, etc(while simultaneously producing more), and lower blood sugar necessarily means less potential for glycation since the process happens spontaneously.

A1C, a common metric used for diabetics, measures your glycated hemoglobin, and people on low carbohydrate diets tend to see lower and more stable measurements of A1C.
are you talking about cooked in air fryer or cooked on a pan?

if it was fried, then it's fried food.
Also one more question.

is cooking foods like this with olive oil increase the AGEs , If so what can I do to decrease it?

Could I eat this food raw?

Could I do something else?

@enchanted_elixir @TheLookInYourEyes
23516E2D 8C8B 4637 B9CB 2F80431057AA
3B2A174F B020 4E97 A42D AEBD224C704D

Last edited:
Don't ever eat processed meat raw. EVER.
gotchu.

is the meats I put above heavily processed or nah?

is the foods high above high in AGEs?

and can I eat the meat I get from a butcher raw?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
gotchu.

is the meats I put above heavily processed or nah?

is the foods high above high in AGEs?

and can I eat the meat I get from a butcher raw?
get your meat from an organic butcher, preferably.

• +1
Reactions: incliner
what?

but baking and cooking is 2 diffrent things?

you don’t bake meats?
there are different cooking methods and each of them have different effects on the food.

• +1
are you talking about cooked in air fryer or cooked on a pan?
It doesn't really matter how you cook it. The heat is all that matters.
Boiling/wet cooking methods can mitigate AGE formation simply because they prevent it from rising above the temperature of boiling water.

You can try. Stop for 2 weeks, and see if it improves. Could also be a placebo, however. Stress and paranoia might be a factor, or something else unaccounted for.

• +1
if cooking foods like this with olive oil increase the AGEs , If so what can I do to decrease it?
wet cooking methods and an addition of an acid like vinegar since it will mitigate glycation by reacting with the meat beforehand.
Could I eat this food raw?
Personally I have no problem eating meat from the store raw. I would never eat cooked meat ever, under any circumstances. You can decide what you find riskier

wet cooking methods and an addition of an acid like vinegar since it will mitigate glycation by reacting with the meat beforehand.

Personally I have no problem eating meat from the store raw. I would never eat cooked meat ever, under any circumstances. You can decide what you find riskier
what do you mean by wet cooking methods?
and how will I add the vinegar?
before or after the meat