I feel like girl at school at the same time likes and at the same time doesn’t like me

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
It was Friday first day of school when I came out of class and a new girl stared at me for a few seconds and giggled. I can’t remember who it was as my eye sight isnt too good but my best guess it was her. What will I do if it isn’t her. Fast forward to today i think he looked at each other but at the same time she sometimes didn’t look at me. Idk what to do , i don’t even know her name but my friend said he will help me find her name. I also asked the friend if the school thinks im weird but he said everyone is weird in school and he said im likeable

@PROMETHEUS

• +1
Reactions: FBl and BigJimsWornOutTires
Leave this forum man. Get off Discord too before you end up rotting like us. Seriously, enjoy your life man.
u have 94 posts blud, wdym rotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Imretarded?
I think she just joking on you, all girls do that this is reason why I hate them

• Ugh..
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It was Friday first day of school when I came out of class and a new girl stared at me for a few seconds and giggled. I can’t remember who it was as my eye sight isnt too good but my best guess it was her. What will I do if it isn’t her. Fast forward to today i think he looked at each other but at the same time she sometimes didn’t look at me. Idk what to do , i don’t even know her name but my friend said he will help me find her name. I also asked the friend if the school thinks im weird but he said everyone is weird in school and he said im likeable

@PROMETHEUS
Her birth certificate name is Thomas. Her name today is Tiffany. You go get her, tiger!

Parents sacrificed everything for you only to end up on this forum. At least I haven’t been here for that long. Kill yourself.

Parents sacrificed everything for you only to end up on this forum. At least I haven’t been here for that long. Kill yourself.
One day I’ll kill myself