I feel like I am going to be bald very soon lol

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Already NW2 at 18 years old.
Dad is completely bald but on mothers side nobody is completely bald although most are NW2-3 at 50-80 years old.
Reason I am not on finasteride is due to my subhumanity, I am already ugly as fuark and going bald would indeed make it worse but since I am already as ugly as can be it will only add to my ogremaxing.
The question is what do I do now? I am not bald yet and I dont want to shave it off since I still have a decent amount of hair.
I feel like looksmaxing would be unneccesary since I am going bald sometime in life anyways.

the way to know if your actually balding and not gonna stay at NW2 is if you actually notice more recession lol
if you get NW3 go on finasteride instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I don't know honestly

Have you considered a hair transplant? That's what I'm doing some time soon.
Pricey but absolutely life changing supposedly.

Have you considered a hair transplant? That's what I'm doing some time soon.
Pricey but absolutely life changing supposedly.

Well if I have understood it right you will still continue to lose the hair behind the transplanted area.
Maybe in the future there will be a cure for balding though, I dont think it's impossible.
I cant decide if I should go on fin or not tbh.
fin, minox

I should probably go see a dermatologist.

embrace it

• Woah
If you won't take fin, you should eat a bullet

Well if I have understood it right you will still continue to lose the hair behind the transplanted area.
Maybe in the future there will be a cure for balding though, I dont think it's impossible.
I cant decide if I should go on fin or not tbh.

I should probably go see a dermatologist.

You do continue to lose hair but you can always get additional treatments at a reduced cost (because they will need to transplant less the second time).
But, most people get on fin right after the transplant to maintain if they wish.

I personally just want a full head of hair for like maybe 5 more years or so, just enough time to get my willy wet in hot stacies.

My childhood may have sucked but there's no way I'm not going to spend my 30's slaying strange.

You do continue to lose hair but you can always get additional treatments at a reduced cost (because they will need to transplant less the second time).
But, most people get on fin right after the transplant to maintain if they wish.

I personally just want a full head of hair for like maybe 5 more years or so, just enough time to get my willy wet in hot stacies.

My childhood may have sucked but there's no way I'm not going to spend my 30's slaying strange.

I feel the same man,
I'm happy if I can keep my hair until I am in my late 20's.
I'll be fucking dead when I reach 30 anyways.

I feel the same man,
I'm happy if I can keep my hair until I am in my late 20's.
I'll be fucking dead when I reach 30 anyways.

Oh man, if you did have a transplant now it probably would last until you're at least 30.
I had the same mentality back when I was like 18. I thought there's no way I can last until 30.
But here I am, age 27, still alive and happy because I found out recently that a good amount of women find me attractive.

Women never found me attractive, I was always invisible until literally a month or 2 ago. I think I ascended on accident.

My point is, don't lose hope. I spent the last 3 years drowning in suicidal depression but in the blink of an eye that can all change.
If someone who only thinks of suicide literally all day long can get with women, so can you! (If you're having probs that is).

• +1