I feel like I don’t fit in with the current generation of normies

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Normies go to parties every weekend, drink, smoke, talk in ebonics, and have the cringiest normie humor. It’s very rare to find like-minded people, especially in the superficial city where I live. Not to mention Normie zoomers are low iq, all they talk about is basketball, who their favorite rapper is, or other menial topics like that. None of them have the mindset of betterment in terms of education or finances, they blow their money on stupid stuff like drugs or alcohol and don’t pursue education. I admire and relate to asians (without the inceldom part :lul:) when it comes to education and finances. Does anyone else feel this way? @Jason Voorhees @0S4MA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, descension, glizzygnasher68 and 3 others
You are just ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and murdah
Yeah kinda but im extremely narcissistic with delusions of grandeur so I don't care and think I'm better than them all anyway. I don't envy their ability to do any of that and don't like being around them unless they are doing something for me.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Yeah kinda but im extremely narcissistic with delusions of grandeur so I don't care and think I'm better than them all anyway. I don't envy their ability to do any of that and don't like being around them unless they are doing something for me.
Me too, I think I’m better than everyone.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
I’m HTN and live a somewhat social life, but its hard to connect with other people who have different interests than you
Mate if u were a genuine HTN u wouldn’t be rotting here posting racebait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Ultimate SUbhuman, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
Mate if u were a genuine HTN u wouldn’t be rotting here posting racebait
Not rotting but shitposting, I’ve taken month long breaks before but yea ive been rotting hardcore lately

• +1
Reactions: nathan, 0S4MA and watah
Not just your gen, been like that for a while.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and murdah
Me too, I think I’m better than everyone.
Even on this forum I don't like 99% of people and think many are just as retarded as normies. People here are dumb as fuck when it comes to finance and education as seen from my thread yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, nathan and murdah