I feel like i got a lobotmy today

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
idk what happened but somehow looking at my old oneitis changed my brain chemistry. i can barely remember my current oneitis or whatever feelings i had for her and it feels like i woke up from a nightmare. i dont feel like the same person. I dont wanna kms anynore and its weird.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
That should tell you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and ryuken
You overestimate some of your 'considerations'
you rly hate that girl dont you? i get your point and shared your sentiments as well. but after seeing how effortlesly attention and populatiry came to her, how narcy she was, how people graviatated towards her, my copes were broken.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you rly hate that girl dont you? i get your point and shared your sentiments as well. but after seeing how effortlesly attention and populatiry came to her, how narcy she was, how people graviatated towards her, my copes were broken.
I wasn't referring to her.

Is it good or bad?

Is it good or bad?
its neither. its necessary ig. idk how much time it will take for me to feel myself again though. losing your passion over a woman is like losing a piece of yourself.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe and Apparition
You cling to your one itis, but there is a part of you that deviates from it.
its a struggle to even remember her name and i doubt it was even the real one. feels like it was a dream.

i was convinced she was the best girl i met, and she was but she wasnt the one i liked the most. i iked my old itis more with all her flaws. i was just trying to avoid this fact because it was "irrational". how can you pssibly like a low IQ bug eyed femcel more than a high IQ stacy? well, you can and it makes no sense.

• +1
You cling to your one itis, but there is a part of you that deviates from it.
why is high iq associated with the schizo meme mvp and not you?

• JFL