Kraken
title

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
:love:

• Love it
Reactions: got.daim
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
beg mods, or pay the fee

I don't really see the purpose of having a high Reputation Post ratio. I just use the site to connect with people so I don't feel alienated by the general society. Whenever someone sees my comment they know who they are interacting with. Unless I change the name to "Subhuman 17M" or smth like that

I don't really see the purpose of having a high Reputation Post ratio. I just use the site to connect with people so I don't feel alienated by the general society. Whenever someone sees my comment they know who they are interacting with. Unless I change the name to "Subhuman 17M" or smth like that
change it to subwaycel

change it to subwaycel
I doubt mods will agree to the change, I despise against spending 15 bucks online, espeially for a username. Have any recommendations for admins I could ask?

I doubt mods will agree to the change, I despise against spending 15 bucks online, espeially for a username. Have any recommendations for admins I could ask?
ask @Gengar he's the best mod, he's chill asf

• +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old.
ask @Gengar he's the best mod, he's chill asf
Cheers, I just messaged him asking to change it to Subhuman17M . Thanks for the help brother

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
How do I check messages with Gengar to see if he has responded?

this button

wholesome thread