I feel like I took appeal too far

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
So I tried wizz but the only message requests I get are from faggot gayboys. I get very few from women, I just get spammed by these dick loving faggots. It’s bs tbh. I just made a blackpill tiktok and this one faggot pm’d me.

What the fuck am I doing wrong, I get a shit ton of ioi’s but only faggots approach me. What is this bullshit. Some foids text me but they just boring texting. I hate my life

Is it good or bad if you can attract faggots?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, Kazey, coispet and 5 others
threaten the faggots with capital punishment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
It's a sign, you do what u want with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, greywind, greycel and 6 others
how old r u

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Lemme just bring my guillotine to school brb
how i feel after burning a faggot alive during school lunch break

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and PsychoDsk
So I tried wizz but the only message requests I get are from faggot gayboys. I get very few from women, I just get spammed by these dick loving faggots. It’s bs tbh. I just made a blackpill tiktok and this one faggot pm’d me.

What the fuck am I doing wrong, I get a shit ton of ioi’s but only faggots approach me. What is this bullshit. Some foids text me but they just boring texting. I hate my life

Change the settings to girls only bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Then you either get her snap or insta if she lives close meet up and fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
IMG 4813

tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
had to use american vpn to create account in america, frauded pictures, also this was from when wizz was at its prime, when it had most users

• +1
had to use american vpn to create account in america, frauded pictures, also this was from when wizz was at its prime, when it had most users
Same state ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn and shizuku11111
Locationcel

• +1
Like In America loll could that work in the UK what's the best dating app rn for like 15-17
ig with uk, you would get dms all over uk, beacuse its one country, and idk, i guess wizz still

• +1

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

It's good but it may mean you lack dimorphism to appeal more to women

IMG 7345

you can change it to where foids see you only JFL