I feel like I'll never experience something as pure as teen love

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. I'm 16 years old and have never been on a date in my life. I wish I wasn't such an autist. I wish I lived in a small town and met a cute girl that lived next door. But I live in a major city full of hypergamy, ethnic foids that look deformed, and sluts. I just want a cute girlfriend that genuinely cares for me, but at this point I feel like it would be more likely for me to be able to turn into Godzilla and destroy Tokyo than for me to ever get a girlfriend. Oftentimes I dream about going on walks with qt girls, and the other night I had such a beautiful dream (can go into details in replies if you nigs want) that when I woke up I spent like 3 minutes just sitting half up in my bed, wondering if I would ever experience true love. Anybody else think this? Is it over for me?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, watah, SurgeryEnjoyer and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
Smoke a fat blunt, it can cure your autism. Also you’re 16, you’re better off not rotting on here

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Get off this forum ASAP you can still make it.
I've been on PSL/incel forums for YEARS, and chan boards before that. It's done immeasurable things to my brain.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, St.TikTokcel, thecel and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, thecel, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I'm sober and I don't want to break my streak, and I've also never smoked weed.
Good stuff, I respect that, also I would make love to the girl in your bio.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, 0hMan and thecel
You're still a teen, you fucking idiot. Also it's only "teen love" because that the age most people have their first love. Being in your first relationship triggers a cascade of brain chemicals and hormones and shit. In fact, the longer you go without having a relationship, the better it probably is, all things being equal. Because then you get to feel like "Finally I found the one person who will love me! Everything up to this point was worth it because I found her!" or whatever shit your brain cooks up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31457, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Blud is giving up at 16 💀💀💀💀 did your balls even drop yet ?

• JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, bloomercel, lonelycurry and 2 others
I wish i could go back to when i was 16, please go make some friends and do something with your life

• +1
Reactions: emdeplam, bloomercel, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
I'm sober and I don't want to break my streak, and I've also never smoked weed.
Personally i can only Interact with girls only if I’m high off my wax pen. it’s such a life saver, women are very boring and judgetmental so when I’m high I don’t really think about that. But eh i respect that you’re sober

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, snakemaster77, bloomercel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 30432 and 4 others
Get a gf or your 25yo incel self will desperately want to rewind time to 16 to do things differently

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
why are people commenting your age, half or more of the userbase is 13-17

I can completely relate to you OP, in fact I may have it even worse, never went out anywhere, zero friends, zero family, socially isolated completely for god knows how much time etc. a disaster, meanwhile people my age are doing everything and slowly becoming adults

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, Deleted member 30432 and 7 others
why are people commenting your age, half or more of the userbase is 13-17

I can completely relate to you OP, in fact I may have it even worse, never went out anywhere, zero friends, zero family, socially isolated completely for god knows how much time etc. a disaster, meanwhile people my age are doing everything and slowly becoming adults

being a teen in the West = doing “mature” things in immature ways

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, gribsufer1 and Debetro
I've been on PSL/incel forums for YEARS, and chan boards before that. It's done immeasurable things to my brain.
Over if you actually spent any considerable time on 4troon

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Title. I'm 16 years old and have never been on a date in my life. I wish I wasn't such an autist. I wish I lived in a small town and met a cute girl that lived next door. But I live in a major city full of hypergamy, ethnic foids that look deformed, and sluts. I just want a cute girlfriend that genuinely cares for me, but at this point I feel like it would be more likely for me to be able to turn into Godzilla and destroy Tokyo than for me to ever get a girlfriend. Oftentimes I dream about going on walks with qt girls, and the other night I had such a beautiful dream (can go into details in replies if you nigs want) that when I woke up I spent like 3 minutes just sitting half up in my bed, wondering if I would ever experience true love. Anybody else think this? Is it over for me?
great looksmaxxing advice

Relatable
My brain is too fried on blackpill to even interact with foids

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I wish i could go back to when i was 16, please go make some friends and do something with your life
Nobody likeminded, and I'm too much of an aspie to interact with those I have no connection with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
YOU LITERALLY HABE GITLS BEGGING FOR UR COCK MEANWHILE IM LEFT ON SEEN FUCK U

Please don't be me, please ascend now, don't wait til you're 18.5 to realize you wasted your youth obsessing over looksmaxxing and black pill shit. Pleaseeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 30432
I have zero friends at my school but I have family.

Please don't be me, please ascend now, don't wait til you're 18.5 to realize you wasted your youth obsessing over looksmaxxing and black pill shit. Pleaseeeeeeee
What would you suggest I should do? Any advice on where to find foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and gribsufer1
can go into details in replies if you nigs want
send that to my dms u fucking congolese darkuw livimg in germamy

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
In my teen years a girl never wanted to be my girlfriend, in fact, some even mocked me for being a kissless dude.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan, bloomercel and Deleted member 24278
What would you suggest I should do? Any advice on where to find foids?
School, get a job, at the park through friends. If you're in the USA you can do this

read a book

IMG 2514
Go back to worshipping cow shit and bathing in your sacred sewer river currycel

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
View attachment 2365278Go back to worshipping cow shit and bathing in your sacred sewer river currycel
I'm not curry LMAO dude I probably hate Indians more than you do. (actually, that's probably exactly what a curry would say). But I'm not a cow shit bathing (yes curries actually bathe in cow shit Google this) vegan curry faggot.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and gribsufer1
  • So Sad
I'm not curry LMAO dude I probably hate Indians more than you do. (actually, that's probably exactly what a curry would say). But I'm not a cow shit bathing (yes curries actually bathe in cow shit Google this) vegan curry faggot.
my nigga!!

• Love it
where to meet girls you ask? Thats not how it works. Find hobbies you are passionate about that also involve girls. If you are passionate and in the moment and welcoming to those around you, it will be a matter of time you meet a girl. Church is aso an option if you wanna trad girl. If u want to meet sluts make friends with the kids throwing parties and get invited and act NT. Once youre 18 you can go to bars and shiet and meet a whole lot of whores. There is no rush

• Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel
Can assure you're not the only one, I'm 15 and and relate so much bro. I honestly get kinda sad sometimes seeing all those teen love relationships in movies and shit or even people telling their stories about it, I've spent time daydreaming of being in stuff like that before and wondering how could it be, or feel like

Tell that dream if you want, I've always been interested in that jfl, pretty fun to listen to

• So Sad
hes actually a half arab half white prettyboy htn he has girls in love with him hes volcel like @aBetterMii
aBetterMii is chad however.

Something like what? "something with your life" is vague.