i feel like im being tested in this life

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
i feel like ive been given lot of good things such as my height, dick size, athletic ability, frame, face but they are unpolished, and im supposed to polish them from nothing, everything in my life feels like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, shia.jihadist and PlayersGetPlayed
everyone is being tested even chad in some way shape or form

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and shizuku11111
in my case they haven't even gave me the base jfl

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
i feel like chad is simply given rverything without any work
it might seem that way but everyone is tested

chad might have the entire world but he could be much more distant from God

he'll have to work a lot harder to reach paradise

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
in my case they haven't even gave me the base jfl
i dont wanna come off mean and say you have it easier and that you are ugly beacuse idk what u look like but from one perspective, you lowkey know you are cooked and all you can do is rot but for me, every day where i dont do anything feels like a day wasted, i feel constant need to work on myself but i just cant seem to do it, my laziness is killing me

dont take anything i said personal beacuse i really dont know anything about you so i based my opinion based on your comment

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i dont wanna come off mean and say you have it easier and that you are ugly beacuse idk what u look like but from one perspective, you lowkey know you are cooked and all you can do is rot but for me, every day where i dont do anything feels like a day wasted, i feel constant need to work on myself but i just cant seem to do it, my laziness is killing me

dont take anything i said personal beacuse i really dont know anything about you so i based my opinion based on your comment
you told me this in a kind way, though even if it was harsh I wouldn't have minded, you have a point, I hope you keep ascending, maybe one of us can have a happy ending ig