i feel like im taking my life for granted

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
it’s like I act like my family is forever.

i love my whole family, every single family member is like a part of me. but they are all growing old.

my grandma is very old very elderly and I love her dearly, same with my grandpa, I literally just realized that he’s going to turn 70 next year.

My father will soon retire form his job and he also looks like he’s turning old, he has all these gadgets that he uses when he goes to sleep, he has pills takes for cholesterol and other conditions since he’s comes from a family with heart problems.

My mom is the healthiest but also the youngest.

And then there’s my siblings. I love them all dearly. I wish I could grow up with them but I’m 16 and soon to be 17, they haven’t even passed double digits in years.

Instead of spending time with my family I just sit in my room all day gambling and being a degenerate loser

I wish I could go back in time to 2021 or even 2020 with my knowledge or even just 2022

I love my family. They are perfect. They are all I have. Making these types of posts always make me emotional. I can’t imagine life without my loved ones. It’s would feel like permanently losing a part of me.

I wish I was 12 again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShawarmaFilth, Darkeningstar and 1 other person