I feel like killing myself, help me

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
it's been a month now since I was 100% sober

I still remember the times where every1 was depressed, when it was cool to be that edgy depressed cuck.
now for some reason everyone is moving on, getting a job, focussing on school and I'm still stuck doing random shit to forget the mindfuck that is my life.

I fucking hate my family for giving me mental ilnesses
retards
could've atleast given me a 8x7 cock but no, bipolar and aspd disorders come spit on ma shlong.
fucking bullshit cuck retard genes
I feel like killing myself everyday and the only time I'd forget this bullshit is when I would get wasted or high as shit but now that doesn't even work

how do you fix this void bro
cuck world
what is the point in living even, why's everyone okay with working their souls away.

even my ex girlfriend has her drivers license before me, cuck bitch
she's making my nutsack feel small

literally I've never had a normal brain jfl
I was thinking about times where I was genuinely happy in life and I couldn't remember any moments except the molly trips on that stupid green bench.
fuck even when I was 11 I was taking 2-cb when I had to go tell my coach I wanted to quit football.

I swear
I might be doomed tbh
some ppl are destined for greatness and happiness and then you have other ppl. who're meant for nothing, totally useless in this pit of existence.
maybe I am that person, stuck in a constant loop of peace and chaos.

Everyday I think I've found a way to cope, to finally find MY greatness but with every blunt I smoke the more it becomes blurry.
existence is futile.
We won't be here for long.

I need to re evaluate my morals. Maybe everyone is doing worse than me, maybe they're the ones losing their minds. working 24/7 thinking they found the way to life, maybe they're nothing but mindless rats.
Maybe I'm the smart one here, choosing to stand against this thing called society and life. Standing firm in the fight against meaninglessness and chaos.
I should finish writing my biography, MY philosophical view on life. The way life is SUPPOSED to be lived if human nature and society didn't exist.

What if I'm right and people will realise it after I die. What if I can inspire people to find happiness within themselves instead of external bs like a job, money and stupid whores.

I am right
I know it

I don't need a fucking job, I don't need money. I need myself
wtf was I talking about, cuck
crying cuz muh you ain't got a job and you're unable to drive a car.
mf you can literally slay bitches and take drugs 24/7, what more do you want nigga.
driving a car muahahahahha
my ass yeah

you're right
good and evil doesn't exist.
God and consciousness died a long time ago.
Now it's up to me to define my life. To find happiness in simply existing, even if it is pointless and useless in the grand scheme of things.
You can do it retard

lol
I wanna fight some1
I wanna feel alive but I already do jfl
I'm alive
that's crazy

my heart beats, I'm lucky.
life might not be that bad after all. I have myself, my zygos and my persistence. I am a dead man standing and I AM NOT FUCKING FALLING.

MY LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN. I AM MYSELF
AND IF THAT'S NOT A GIFT, IDK WHAT IS.
I CAN DO ANYTHING I FUCKING WANT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SMOKE? HAHAHAHA DO IT
DRINK ????????? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
FUCK ???? HEHEHEHEHEHEH GET IT UP BOYOOOOOO
JUMP IN A PUDDLE????? SEXY WET FEET
STAND IN THE RAIN AND GET SOAKED??? WHY TF NOT
LISTEN TO EVERY SONG I EVER HEARD????????????????????????????????????????? DAYM HELL YEA

Life is good
it really is
or isn't
one of the two

I can't decide just yet
sometimes life's about just living, not about the feelings. not about happiness or sadness, just simply the experience of life.
I am a living, breathing thing and I am proud.

I'm out
thanks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, boss8055, zurzolo and 5 others
Shut up before I fuck your little sisters small throat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe, watah, PsychoDsk and 3 others
Shut up before I fuck your little sisters small throat
you're alive bro
crazy
why tf you walking on the same planet as me you cuck bitch
I'll fuck your entire generation and ancestors you cunt cuck lil donkey

haha donkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
good genetic having normoloid ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

I still remember the times where every1 was depressed, when it was cool to be that edgy depressed cuck.
now for some reason everyone is moving on, getting a job, focussing on school and I'm still stuck doing random shit to forget the mindfuck that is my life.

retards
could've atleast given me a 8x7 cock but no, bipolar and aspd disorders come spit on ma shlong.
I feel like killing myself everyday and the only time I'd forget this bullshit is when I would get wasted or high as shit but now that doesn't even work

cuck world
what is the point in living even, why's everyone okay with working their souls away.

I was thinking about times where I was genuinely happy in life and I couldn't remember any moments except the molly trips on that stupid green bench.
fuck even when I was 11 I was taking 2-cb when I had to go tell my coach I wanted to quit football.

I swear
I might be doomed tbh
some ppl are destined for greatness and happiness and then you have other ppl. who're meant for nothing, totally useless in this pit of existence.

Everyday I think I've found a way to cope, to finally find MY greatness but with every blunt I smoke the more it becomes blurry.
existence is futile.

I need to re evaluate my morals. Maybe everyone is doing worse than me, maybe they're the ones losing their minds. working 24/7 thinking they found the way to life, maybe they're nothing but mindless rats.
Maybe I'm the smart one here, choosing to stand against this thing called society and life. Standing firm in the fight against meaninglessness and chaos.
I should finish writing my biography, MY philosophical view on life. The way life is SUPPOSED to be lived if human nature and society didn't exist.

What if I'm right and people will realise it after I die. What if I can inspire people to find happiness within themselves instead of external bs like a job, money and stupid whores.

I am right
I know it

mf you can literally slay bitches and take drugs 24/7, what more do you want nigga.
my ass yeah

you're right
Now it's up to me to define my life. To find happiness in simply existing, even if it is pointless and useless in the grand scheme of things.
You can do it retard

lol
I wanna fight some1
I'm alive
that's crazy

life might not be that bad after all. I have myself, my zygos and my persistence. I am a dead man standing and I AM NOT FUCKING FALLING.

I CAN DO ANYTHING I FUCKING WANT LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SMOKE? HAHAHAHA DO IT
LISTEN TO EVERY SONG I EVER HEARD????????????????????????????????????????? DAYM HELL YEA

Life is good
it really is
or isn't
one of the two

I can't decide just yet
sometimes life's about just living, not about the feelings. not about happiness or sadness, just simply the experience of life.

I'm out
thanks
a 8x7 dick would have killed u cause u couldn't even have sex with it dude

• JFL
tell ur parents
I have none
I'm a sigma wolf rawr

wolf dancing GIF

I have ultimate suicide deterrent.... if you kill urself then so will I and u r too much of a caring man for humanity to let me die
let's rule hell
die with me and the jews will suck our cocks

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
jesus i would refer to your post about ur parents but just focus on yourself.
You simply have to accept your baseline and if you want to ascend do it for yourself not some whore. That's how you will have peace

• +1
@MoggerGaston I ound it
depression isn't real JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
man why tf would you eer feel sad
we're alive
that's a gift
life is a gift

we just have to live bro
give me a fucking nobel prize

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You simply have to accept your baseline and if you want to ascend do it for yourself not some whore. That's how you will have peace
It is impossible to find peace from your own resolution u have to do something drastic

It is impossible to find peace from your own resolution u have to do something drastic
if its within your means than yes, or you can slowly works towards it without going insane and jumping on happy pills or some other bs

Didn't you get into this because you made a thread about drinking alcohol everyday as a looksmaxing technique?

I'm an alcoholic too but it's caused by past issues I've had. Your an alcoholic because of .org - I used to feel the way you're feeling too bro (at first when I wasn't drinking, but then I felt sad only when I WAS drinking) - You gotta stop drinking because after a while it just makes you lash out at the world, and makes you think of only the bad things that have happened to you. I discovered that after a while of drinking, you don't even get any pleasure from it. You will only get sadness, and you'll feel regret.

i am a tpeace
thankyou prince of darkness

Don't leave your blackpill bros behind. We can't afford to lose another good user.

Didn't you get into this because you made a thread about drinking alcohol everyday as a looksmaxing technique?

I'm an alcoholic too but it's caused by past issues I've had. Your an alcoholic because of .org - I used to feel the way you're feeling too bro (at first when I wasn't drinking, but then I felt sad only when I WAS drinking) - You gotta stop drinking because after a while it just makes you lash out at the world, and makes you think of only the bad things that have happened to you. I discovered that after a while of drinking, you don't even get any pleasure from it. You will only get sadness, and you'll feel regret.
drinking yea
I used to be okay mentally and do drugs once a week but since I started that experiment I never felt alive as I do now
it's like everyday is a challenge and a new experience
I don't see any sides to drinking rn besides losing my mind 10 mins a day at night
I actually feel better during the day
I might just keep going for the lolz

Don't leave your blackpill bros behind. We can't afford to lose another good user.
I'm in shackles to this site bhai
I'm never leaving :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: Madridista
drinking yea
I used to be okay mentally and do drugs once a week but since I started that experiment I never felt alive as I do now
it's like everyday is a challenge and a new experience
I don't see any sides to drinking rn besides losing my mind 10 mins a day at night
I actually feel better during the day
I might just keep going for the lolz
I highly highly recommend that you don't continue down this path of self sabotage. Once you realize you're too far gone and want to stop, you won't be able to. Don't you see a correlation to when you started to drink/do drugs, and when you started to feel helpless, and wanting to die?

Saying "I feel like killing myself" needs to be viewed for what it is. That is a major downside to doing drugs and drinking, trust me, I know.

• +1
Very motivational, thank you 😊

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KevinDurder and PsychoDsk
I highly highly recommend that you don't continue down this path of self sabotage. Once you realize you're too far gone and want to stop, you won't be able to. Don't you see a correlation to when you started to drink/do drugs, and when you started to feel helpless, and wanting to die?

Saying "I feel like killing myself" needs to be viewed for what it is. That is a major downside to doing drugs and drinking, trust me, I know.
yea I'm probably quitting tomorrow
today was awful

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
You shouldn't FEEL like killing yourself
You should be DOING it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Esteban1997

retards

cuck world

I swear
I might be doomed tbh

existence is futile.

I am right
I know it

my ass yeah

you're right
You can do it retard

lol
I wanna fight some1
I'm alive
that's crazy

SMOKE? HAHAHAHA DO IT

Life is good
it really is
or isn't
one of the two

I can't decide just yet

I'm out
thanks
If your wage slaving I would recommend you put in your notice, and leave the next day

You need to get a mental reset

If your not wage slaving, I would recommend to find some reasonble job. Maybe do part time . Being occupied will help you keep the black pill out

Best to not work more then 30-40 hours, but if your really wanting too save up for surgeries or geo max, your gonna have to work more but look at sales jobs

If your in america, car sales jobs can hire people who walk in but you should observe the dealership see if its busy, and see sales training videos, and really get a good feel for it otherwise an average dealership will not be busy. Their are other sales jobs you can do with more reasoble hours like account executive or account manager type roles. That willl also help develop your social skills

You can then use that money to help develop your passive income whether it be through drop shipping , a private online store, YouTube, own business

• +1

retards

cuck world

I swear
I might be doomed tbh

existence is futile.

I am right
I know it

my ass yeah

you're right
You can do it retard

lol
I wanna fight some1
I'm alive
that's crazy

SMOKE? HAHAHAHA DO IT

Life is good
it really is
or isn't
one of the two

I can't decide just yet

I'm out
thanks
@MoggerGaston

SCHIZO CHALLENGER APPROUCHIG!!

• +1
Wtf was my problem last night jfl :cop: