I feel like most ppl who say that attractive guys can't get bullied are not from Eastern Europe

M

mirmulnir

Iron
I am from post-soviet country myself. Am not saying that ugly guys aren't called ugly or are getting bullied, but I want to say that being mtn or even htn won't give someone a guarantee that they are safe or something, at least in the school I attended. It' like bullies are different in the West and East. If you are from Eastern Europe (especially from Balkans or post-soviet country except the Baltics) then you know how average thug/thugs acted like in your classroom or in any other place. Think logically: Why would a thug give a shit about someone's jawline, skin, nose or any other feature? They don't target ugly/subhuman niggas they try to bully someone who is shy/autistic and can't stand for himself. As I said, EE's will understand what I am trying to say

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled and Judas Froome
so they are europes niggers then

Gopniks

• +1
Reactions: mirmulnir
Boo hooo look at me i am so tough bro because in my country people get bullied so much :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Lalala, ihatewhiterose and 1 other person
I am from post-soviet country myself. Am not saying that ugly guys aren't called ugly or are getting bullied, but I want to say that being mtn or even htn won't give someone a guarantee that they are safe or something, at least in the school I attended. It' like bullies are different in the West and East. If you are from Eastern Europe (especially from Balkans or post-soviet country except the Baltics) then you know how average thug/thugs acted like in your classroom or in any other place. Think logically: Why would a thug give a shit about someone's jawline, skin, nose or any other feature? They don't target ugly/subhuman niggas they try to bully someone who is shy/autistic and can't stand for himself. As I said, EE's will understand what I am trying to say
most people aren’t from eastern europe. hope this helps

Yes muh phenomenons(false patterns) are very culture specific based on a tiny amount of personal experience. It's very cute and funny to read :3

Tough guy over here

I have lived in Eastern Europe and have gotten bullied before. You're right; it certainly doesn't matter about looks. But, looks definitely plays a strong role in how others perceive you and causes you to get bullied a lot more. I am a subhuman mixed breed nigger, and have been much more bullied in comparison to a "shy" Eastern European guy.

If you're attractive, others will simply not bully/pay you any attention. Unless, you're attractive and incredibly retarded, these are the "attractive" guys that gets bullied you're mainly referring to.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
If you're attractive, others will simply not bully/pay you any attention. Unless, you're attractive and incredibly retarded, these are the "attractive" guys that gets bullied you're mainly referring to.
I'm decent looking finishing high school rn in 4 years I have been here I haven talked to a single person and no one really bullies me they just leave me alone

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
Generally, attractiveness would be a bigger advantage in countries where the populations' largest worries are relatively small...

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew and uksucks