I feel like my mom wants me to be a simp

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
When i tell her about girls im romantically into doing me dirty, she wants me to take them out for coffee to talk things over, invite them over to talk, and so on, more encouraging me as a pushover compared to friendships.

When My friends had betrayed my trust just like these women for exmaple her advice is totally different when im dealing with friends vs girls. Telling me to cut off my friends for good and leave it in the past. Is she tryna make me a simp? Im genuinely confused btw I havent told my mom about girls in a while but it’s questionable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gigell, Klasik616 and 2 others
Its also worth noting that both my mom and my sister actively date or marry weaker lower status men

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She wants you to, yes

Pretty sure most women want other men to be submissive cucks

My mom wanted me to study good in school, get unto uni and then work in google, while being nice and friendly to everyone. Most cucked fate ever tbh

• +1
Reactions: armemann and try2beme
She wants you to, yes

Pretty sure most women want other men to be submissive cucks

My mom wanted me to study good in school, get unto uni and then work in google, while being nice and friendly to everyone. Most cucked fate ever tbh
Will you work in Google or in KFC?

Will you work in Google or in KFC?
I prefer to have a more ambitious and fun career tbh

Manager/Salesperson >> IT guy, even if he works in Google and earns 5 times more

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
She either wants you to do the things she actually wishes her husband did for her or fails to realize foids nowadays can’t be trusted or talked to in a way men used to talk to women decades ago

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned