I feel like my time is running out and I need to find a girlfriend as fast as possible

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I turned 27 in April and still look 5 years younger when I shave my face but I feel like I‘m being stressed out mentally most of the time now because I realize my time is running out to get a girl that is attractive and not ran through or doesn’t have insane standards. I can‘t wait until my 30s to find a girlfriend because then maybe only single moms will be left or girls with tattoos or whatever.

I think I missed out getting a girlfriend a few weeks ago when I sat next to a girl in the tram. She seemed attracted to me and I was also attracted to her a lot but I didn’t even approach her because I was making up scenarios up why it wouldn’t work out and that she was gold digger and was only interested because I wore suit pants and jacket along with a regular T-shirt and loafers but in reality I have been unemployed for 5 years and never had a job.

I regretted not talking to her but maybe I would have gotten rejected anyway but I think her body language and my gut instinct was telling me the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar