I feel like not liking ugly people is an defence organism

keanisSub3

keanisSub3

Bronze
Tbh somethimes people get so scared of ugly people when they touch them or something i feel like its an ancient defence organism "uncannt valley" shit. Like they are simulair to you but alot seems off. Just like homosapiens and neanthertales. For homosapiens building an defence organism to scary thing that look like them but look off. Maybe its some left overs of this defence organism but now we use it against ugly people? Because (especially girls) get so scared when someone do ugly and unnattractive looks like an inbred touches them yk. This is just some stupid theory i created i actually have no idea. I think this because an ugly classmate touched an girl and try to ask her out. But sadly the girl punched him in the face and screamed. He was crying for 30min bro and didnt even came to school the next day JFL🤣

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Tbh somethimes people get so scared of ugly people when they touch them or something i feel like its an ancient defence organism "uncannt valley" shit. Like they are simulair to you but alot seems off. Just like homosapiens and neanthertales. For homosapiens building an defence organism to scary thing that look like them but look off. Maybe its some left overs of this defence organism but now we use it against ugly people? Because (especially girls) get so scared when someone do ugly and unnattractive looks like an inbred touches them yk. This is just some stupid theory i created i actually have no idea. I think this because an ugly classmate touched an girl and try to ask her out. But sadly the girl punched him in the face and screamed. He was crying for 30min bro and didnt even came to school the next day JFL🤣
Btw i have no idea if its true

from my experience I used to hate the guts out of this one girl because she wasn’t conventionally attractive, but deep down it was just because I could see part of her in myself. Couldn’t come to terms with ugly people exist and I may be one of ‘em.

I regret alienating her tho, she was cool people.