i feel like tall is actually like 6'3

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
In germany tho. bare minimum to be tall is 6'3, 190 cm to bne more exact.

im below that by like 3 cm. and its pretty brutal cuz i have shitty posture too. literally half guys are taller than me, half are shorter. that's legit the definition of average i guess.

but even 2 cm difference can mean a mog at times. it really u can tell at these levels. and its brutal that my male cousins all height mog me are all 190 cm at least.

shi dawg.... its crazy that my dad is basically almost 2 meters and my mom is like 160 cm and she destroyed my genes Lol. made me recessed short and boneless while my dad was HTN in prime with thick bones.

i love her a lot though shes the best mom i could ask for its not her fault that her genetics arent' that great.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ss07, Snowskinned and 6 others
wholesome ending

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, noonespecial, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
My mums genetics are ok but she gave me a ed so fuck that bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, StraightHeadJames and slavicpsycho
In germany tho. bare minimum to be tall is 6'3, 190 cm to bne more exact.

im below that by like 3 cm. and its pretty brutal cuz i have shitty posture too. literally half guys are taller than me, half are shorter. that's legit the definition of average i guess.

but even 2 cm difference can mean a mog at times. it really u can tell at these levels. and its brutal that my male cousins all height mog me are all 190 cm at least.

shi dawg.... its crazy that my dad is basically almost 2 meters and my mom is like 160 cm and she destroyed my genes Lol. made me recessed short and boneless while my dad was HTN in prime with thick bones.

i love her a lot though shes the best mom i could ask for its not her fault that her genetics arent' that great.
true

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
6'3 is the new 6'0 tbh, 6'0 is almost 5'10 but a little better.

• +1
Reactions: armemann and isis_Bleach
6'3 is the new 6'0 tbh, 6'0 is almost 5'10 but a little better.
My mums genetics are ok but she gave me a ed so fuck that bitch
wholesome ending
that's true what @Klasik616 said.

this happened in recent years since everyone grew from the mcdonalds growth hormones and shit that they put in the food.

while me i actually have a HTN tall af dad like chico lachowski did. but i didn't win the genetics lottery i guess.

weird thing is i was 187 cm since 14 years old. everyone was like omg ur so tall. ur so tall wow why are u so tall? now im average. its like experiecing chad life adn then becoming sub5 thats how i be feeling

i dont think ive grown a milimeter lol. 19 now.

everyone thought imma be 2 meters tall. my puvberty wasnt even done or anything back then. my growth just stopped.

maybe becuz of goonig 2 hours per day. those days were dark...

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu, armemann, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Its just like that in turkey too shouldnt germans be taller on average

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Its just like that in turkey too shouldnt germans be taller on average
turks are ugly af and short its nto like that in turkey lol keep coping maybe its 10% that are above 185 cm in turkey. plus lots of surgery frauders there cuz u niggas need the money!

turks are ugly af and short its nto like that in turkey lol keep coping maybe its 10% that are above 185 cm in turkey. plus lots of surgery frauders there cuz u niggas need the money!
The average turkish zoomer is 5'11

The average turkish zoomer is 5'11
well shi i guess yeah its the growth hormones that they put in the fodos what can i say

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Angutoid
Humans are going to be gigatall in the future
The height keeps increasing
No one's gonna save manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: armemann and cellmax
Humans are going to be gigatall in the future
The height keeps increasing
No one's gonna save manlets
You are one of the most doomed user here just spreading bullshit

Get a rope and hang miserable nigger

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Surfsup
You are one of the most doomed user here just spreading bullshit

Get a rope and hang miserable nigger
lmao short ass nigga got mad. its over if ur under 185 cm i would get leg lengthening asap

lmao short ass nigga got mad. its over if ur under 185 cm i would get leg lengthening asap
This nigga @Klasik616 all his post is just him crying about everything because it's really over for him as a sub 5 oldcel

He evens repfarms to be taken serious here

And for you you are a ugly ass nigger if you are complsining sbout 3 cm more.of height :lul: i can just imagine how ugly you are low t high e trait

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
This nigga @Klasik616 all his post is just him crying about everything because it's really over for him as a sub 5 oldcel

And for you you are a ugly ass nigger if you are complsining sbout 3 cm more.of height :lul: i can just imagine how ugly you are low t high e trait
yeah i do have low tand high e ur right bnout that and im like weak MTN it depends on the day

and what's the proble mabout crying about everything nigga u dhave a dragon ball z profil;e pic thats lame as fuck to watch anime u mujst be a fucking nerd.

and that rtard cell tthinking he will be perfgect nah he got mogged by a guy with a recessed hairline idc.

fu that shi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cellmax and Klasik616

Yea all my threads are venting about shit
It's funny to share IRL blackpill moments
I don't repfarm anything, I own my rep but it doesn't matter. 3cm can change your whole life nigga

Last edited:
yeah i do have low tand high e ur right bnout that and im like weak MTN it depends on the day

and what's the proble mabout crying about everything nigga u dhave a dragon ball z profil;e pic thats lame as fuck to watch anime u mujst be a fucking nerd.

and that rtard cell tthinking he will be perfgect nah he got mogged by a guy with a recessed hairline idc.

fu that shi.
Dragon Ball Cell GIF by TOEI Animation UK