i feel like writing again WHY making money is impossible. you know i always write that making money is imp, but this time i will tell you WHY

_MVP_

_MVP_

C guaranteed impossibility
there are no opportunities

others are smarter, more adapted than you

only 1% of humans are millionaires, those who came from nothing are even way less than that, and those who get rich young also way less than that.

there is too much competition and saturation

even crime is impossible due to forensic science, and the pervasive surveillance/tracking, and lack of valuable targets which are also hardened

sometimes you need capital to start making money, yeah i dont have that

im unable, not willing to workcel, too much stress for too low pay, not worth it

im 34yo and still wasn't able to make money, so it must be hard, right, remember 99% of humans are not millionaires

its all over

it is too hard to setup a website even too hard to use other people, too hard to get sales, too hard to get traffic, too many obstacles and roadblocks

and its even worse than that, its just something i quickly came up with

like the rigged market, central banks buying everything under a certain price

no arbitrage opportunities

you wont be able to sell expensive, wont be able to buy cheap, since others would do it, why would they sell you cheap or buy from you expensive, they can go to another people and they do

i googled and chat gpt'ed every single money making method and realized, none of them are, nor ever will be feasible.

so the only way would be crime, if you want to have a CHANCE.

@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, paladincel_, Nazi Germany and 2 others

only 1% of humans are millionaires, those who came from nothing are even way less than that, and those who get rich young also way less than that.

even crime is impossible due to forensic science, and the pervasive surveillance/tracking, and lack of valuable targets which are also hardened

im unable, not willing to workcel, too much stress for too low pay, not worth it

im 34yo and still wasn't able to make money, so it must be hard, right, remember 99% of humans are not millionaires

its all over

it is too hard to setup a website even too hard to use other people, too hard to get sales, too hard to get traffic, too many obstacles and roadblocks

you wont be able to sell expensive, wont be able to buy cheap, since others would do it, why would they sell you cheap or buy from you expensive, they can go to another people and they do

i googled and chat gpt'ed every single money making method and realized, none of them are, nor ever will be feasible.

@paladincel_
Cope

its all over

@paladincel_
The exact same feelings I’m experiencing right now. Sadly, all our money goes to the taxation system, feeding others while we’re left starving.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
yeah, all my life I’ve wanted to get rich, so much I fixated on intelligence since I thought it could get me there. Now I can see just how impossible it is for me

if all your threads were this high effort you could be one of the top forum users