I feel lost.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
As of right now, the current thing I’m trying to figure out about life is whether I should make the switch from computers to pro tools, which is basically digital music production. My computer teacher recommended, as I like music. I also wanna switch from culinary to animation, as animation is a possible career option. But all of you always point out STEM. I really fucking suck at computers, and due to my “depression”, I’m too lazy and dismotivated to kept trying new things. When I was talking about a schedule change a while back on incels.me, they kept taking about STEM, math and science, and majoring in computer science, and when I pointed out the fact I was gonna major in fine arts, they shot that out. I know how fine arts won’t make you money, and that site is just negaitivity. I came here so you guys can at least help me out, not be like that site. This site is supposed to help you out, not bring you down.

Go towards what you like doing as you are doing it, don't try to find the best mean to obtain a specific end, you only will find success and inner satisfaction through what you genuinely like doing.

Can't advice you for I have adhd and am unable to read all that. Sorry bro.