I feel more low inhib after discovering the blackpill

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
I mean, i dont make my shit beard anymore, i cut my long curly hair, i dont make my hair anymore, i use any clothes i see without care, i only do the basic, take shower, brush teeths and the skincare, woman from my job ask why im so uncarefull with my looks, even when they saw i did a surgery already on my eyes and i just say: patience, theres still more to do.(on my face), there is a stacy on my job and i dont give a damn to her, i just live like a totally careless man until i do the rest of my surgeries, its a good feeling.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Amnesia
I mean, i dont make my shit beard anymore, i cut my long curly hair, i dont make my hair anymore, i use any clothes i see without care, i only do the basic, take shower, brush teeths and the skincare, woman from my job ask why im so uncarefull with my looks, even when they saw i did a surgery already on my eyes and i just say: patience, theres still more to do.(on my face), there is a stacy on my job and i dont give a damn to her, i just live like a totally careless man until i do the rest of my surgeries, its a good feeling.
The blackpill is a double edged sword. It condemns you to a life of reality, but it also liberates you and allows for absolute nihilistic freedom. The black pill is both damnation and emancipation. It is a hell of a drug.

Love the blackpill, worship the blackpill, deepthroat the blackpill, swallow the blackpill, only then are you a free man.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Amnesia and Deleted member 2933